Page 79 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Transfer Market

Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    The correct amount is 85£.
    don't know? never bought tokens before
    but am sure exchange rate between $ & £ is 0.6.. £85 is a robbery bcz is far more than the real exchange rate in market .. am sure you are wrong (well i hope that is the case of Nordeus are having a daylight robbery here)
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Take your family to Macdonalds! £66 for 3 meals is robbery lol.
    sure i don't go to those restaurants every week , but if i take them to same type of restaurant every time we are out, i could have saved more by doing the meal at home by myself
    people don't go out to eat really, is most often just to change and kill the routine and trying something new every time
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    sure i don't go to those restaurants every week , but if i take them to same type of restaurant every time we are out, i could have saved more by doing the meal at home by myself
    people don't go out to eat really, is most often just to change and kill the routine and trying something new every time
    I feel regret walking into Pizza Hut lol

I feel regret walking into Pizza Hut lol
    love Pizza HUT

They do do a delicious deep pan!

They do do a delicious deep pan!
    my fav

Hello, i was taking a look at this thread and I asumed this "market" is based only on negociation transfers. I was thinking, why not to put here players "willing to sell" and buy them on autions adding friends?

There would be a clear advantage by doing this, let me put this example:
    a 25 lvl would suck at lvl 6 , and also can be very difficult to sell, BUT he would be scout lvl player for a person on lvl 1 league. This lvl players won´t appear on player´s league 1 transfer list. If we just add the seller as friend, you can combine with him the time to put on sale the player, so the lvl 1 player can bid for him. Once added as friend, you can go to the seller´s team and see the hammer beside the player, click on him and just bid.
    This would be quite sure a one token sale and could be an excellent deal for both seller and buyer.
    What do you think?
    Last edited by Kapancuervo; 05-29-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapancuervo View Post
    Hello, i was taking a look at this thread and I asumed this "market" is based only on negociation transfers. I was thinking, why not to put here players "willing to sell" and buy them on autions adding friends?

There would be a clear advantage by doing this, let me put this example:
    a 25 lvl would suck at lvl 6 , and also can be very difficult to sell, BUT he would be scout lvl player for a person on lvl 1 league. This lvl players won´t appear on player´s league 1 transfer list. If we just add the seller as friend, you can combine with him the time to put on sale the player, so the lvl 1 player can bid for him. Once added as friend, you can go to the seller´s team and see the hammer beside the player, click on him and just bid.
    This would be quite sure a one token sale and could be an excellent deal for both seller and buyer.
    What do you think?
    http://forum.topeleven.com/add-some-...ay-2013-a.html

"Add Me Thread"

Need help...i am level 10 i have a 1 star player (quality 49) and he is 1 pt away from quality 50 (2 stars) can i still recive offers in the negotiations for him or not?
    i'm still waiting for offers...
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Quote Originally Posted by trygen View Post
    Need help...i am level 10 i have a 1 star player (quality 49) and he is 1 pt away from quality 50 (2 stars) can i still recive offers in the negotiations for him or not?
    i'm still waiting for offers...
    Yes but you might not receive any offers as the season is almost over.

Page 79 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast