Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Transfer Market

i would like to buy the 44 ability dc. my account is https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...asimis?fref=ts
    Send request, Lets check if we are from the same server.

I still have
    ML 44 quality age 30.
    MC 38 quality age 22.

Looking for any players players above 44 quality. PM me to deal.

thanks for the help, and do u spend actual money to get tokens? i watch videos sometimes but when i try to complete the survey offers, they never come through.

zareal most players actually do spend money to buy tokens. the US and UK players i think have more videos to be watched.

This game sucks, its all about money, money, money.. I'm not prepared to put money into the game that's supposed to be free. Impossible to get decent players without putting money into it. So what's the points of playing this crap..

Quote Originally Posted by LUFC View Post
    This game sucks, its all about money, money, money.. I'm not prepared to put money into the game that's supposed to be free. Impossible to get decent players without putting money into it. So what's the points of playing this crap..
    half true. if you want to win everything with big wins and zero loses then what you say is true. but still you can win some competitions without spending money. it helps of course to watch videos and complete surveys etc. its easy until level 5 to win at least 2-3 champions, 1-2 champion leagues and even a couple of cups(it has to do with the server. for my team the cup is the easiest competition). i have spent a few euros and until now i have won everything. but i also play in my wife's account another team. i never buy tokens (but as i said i complete surveys etc) and i have won 2 champions and 2 cl (in the cup i always face higher level teams). At later stages when things are tougher you can even waste some seasons and do not gain promotion in purpous in order to be very strong the next year. the game as you said is crap mostly for other reasons. The tactical part is childish.

does anyone here knows how many servers the game has? i have tried 3 times from this post to befriend someone to bid for a player and every time we find out that we have different server. if there are to many then i think this topic is just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    does anyone here knows how many servers the game has? i have tried 3 times from this post to befriend someone to bid for a player and every time we find out that we have different server. if there are to many then i think this topic is just a waste of time.
    I think MDKII said a while ago that top eleven has over 100 servers now, so yes thread looks a waste of time unless top eleven allow players to transfer across servers.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think MDKII said a while ago that top eleven has over 100 servers now, so yes thread looks a waste of time unless top eleven allow players to transfer across servers.
    then the chances to bid for a player are slightly better than win the lottery. i suggest to NTNK to close the thread
    Hignoa likes this.

Can anyone tell me why in my transfer list (Level 3), it appears rearely players above Q25?? One friend of me, each time he is online, he can buy a lot of players of Q34, Q33, Q33... and another friend in Level 2, can buy players of Q24, Q25 and above sometimes??
    WHY I can't improve my team? (My worst players is Q24).
    Thank you

Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast