Page 76 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Transfer Market

Dreamer
    my 4 star is a pre-scout for the lower level come on dont insult yourself

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Why not do 20 and play with 8-10? .I do not understand you still believe that someone would spend 30 tokens for 21 year old players without SA ?If someone does please take a picture to make sure with my own eyes that there is someone crazier than you....
    So far as I have seen people willing to spend 30 tokens for 1 player doing it in the first few days of the season.then comes to those who do not have many tokens but they would spend the tokens that are gathered around the season for 1 player but if they do it this will be 22 years old scout with SA.Much better, much cheaper for some more tokens and will be used much longer than 21 years old MC without SA etc.You got a replacement for 3 tokens what makes you want someone to spend 24 for the opportunity to be taken for 3

PS:larger lvl becomes active people are becoming less and less and transfers become easier and easier GL Nordeus2
    Transfer Market-8token-mc-sold.jpg

can u zip now chakalat

Dreamer
    chakalat my squad is having 1-3 offers per day and i am sorry not all managers can manage to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    u mean i lie? are u going to say sorry once i post the transfer record?
    are you this man by any chance?

my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    are you this man by any chance?

i have no other choice im not a token buyer and i dont have any token video to watch

i have no other choice im not a token buyer and i dont have any token video to watch
    waw .. good luck on that mate
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    chakalat my squad is having 1-3 offers per day and i am sorry not all managers can manage to do that
    if you think you are the 1st,you have wrong i am 13 lvl and i do this few seasons,with the difference that I do it slyly from you.In TM every day there are young players who are free agents,which often can be taken for 1 token then a few days to sell but i am not greedy,if i have offer 4+ i always sell them.I prefer to sell 7-8 players per season for 4-5 tokens than wait long time to sell 2 for 8-10.You can alone count who wins more tokens but like you say not all managers can do that so that perhaps I should be sorry.Also I do not have to do funny forum posts,hope to find someone crazy who is in my server,and need this player.
    Speaking of tricks in the game let me tell you one more,but I think its too late for you.As you know there is no limit on the number of accounts,I have 5 accounts that are over 1-2lvl(next season will make the 6-th)which i transfer tokens selling players who are away from negotiation for others.Believe me or not last 4 seasons I make 50+tokens from negotiation and good money,but yea not all managers can manage to do that .......

AMR
    Rookie
    for sale
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Transfer Market-1.jpg  

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    if you think you are the 1st,you have wrong i am 13 lvl and i do this few seasons,with the difference that I do it slyly from you.In TM every day there are young players who are free agents,which often can be taken for 1 token then a few days to sell but i am not greedy,if i have offer 4+ i always sell them.I prefer to sell 7-8 players per season for 4-5 tokens than wait long time to sell 2 for 8-10.You can alone count who wins more tokens but like you say not all managers can do that so that perhaps I should be sorry.Also I do not have to do funny forum posts,hope to find someone crazy who is in my server,and need this player.
    Speaking of tricks in the game let me tell you one more,but I think its too late for you.As you know there is no limit on the number of accounts,I have 5 accounts that are over 1-2lvl(next season will make the 6-th)which i transfer tokens selling players who are away from negotiation for others.Believe me or not last 4 seasons I make 50+tokens from negotiation and good money,but yea not all managers can manage to do that .......

stupid
    Last edited by Dele Lamu; 05-21-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dele Lamu View Post
    stupid
    not offended by a stupid of me with limited vocabulary

Page 76 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast