Page 75 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Transfer Market

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Buying

Player position: DC
    Player special ability: Aerial defender or wall is preferable but not necessary if Q is good.
    Player age: 23 AND BELOW
    Player quality: 39 - 44
    i have one
    DC, Aerial def, Q44, Age 20
    facebook.com/cibong.hou

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    good idea .. and a nice name
    Yes, I dont like Blackpool either. they smell like Mancs.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    whoever give u 10t for this player is an idiot.
    The only way to get it is from a robot of Nord.
    Be realistic mate..if u get 2-3 t ,i would be very satisfied
    Transfer Market-dl-dc-dr-sell.jpg

2-3 tokens? im going to get him a def wall in this season then everyone at level 4 will be crazy about him

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DL DC DR for sell.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	6822

2-3 tokens? im going to get him a def wall in this season then everyone at level 4 will be crazy about him
    accepr..as i tiold u..only robots and inactive will give that ammount..its an inactive..

just accept and be happy
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    accepr..as i tiold u..only robots and inactive will give that ammount..its an inactive..

just accept and be happy
    dimdim1 are u new in this game lol

Buy DL with skill wall level 39-45

Dreamer
    Sold a 21 years old Level 49.9333 4 star MC for 8 tokens get a replacement for 3 tokens not a bad day
    shwanko07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Yes, I dont like Blackpool either. they smell like Mancs.
    doubt blackpool had the smell of success on them
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    Sold a 21 years old Level 49.9333 4 star MC for 8 tokens get a replacement for 3 tokens not a bad day
    Why not do 20 and play with 8-10? .I do not understand you still believe that someone would spend 30 tokens for 21 year old players without SA ?If someone does please take a picture to make sure with my own eyes that there is someone crazier than you....
    So far as I have seen people willing to spend 30 tokens for 1 player doing it in the first few days of the season.then comes to those who do not have many tokens but they would spend the tokens that are gathered around the season for 1 player but if they do it this will be 22 years old scout with SA.Much better, much cheaper for some more tokens and will be used much longer than 21 years old MC without SA etc.You got a replacement for 3 tokens what makes you want someone to spend 24 for the opportunity to be taken for 3

PS:larger lvl becomes active people are becoming less and less and transfers become easier and easier GL Nordeus2

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Why not do 20 and play with 8-10? .I do not understand you still believe that someone would spend 30 tokens for 21 year old players without SA ?If someone does please take a picture to make sure with my own eyes that there is someone crazier than you....
    So far as I have seen people willing to spend 30 tokens for 1 player doing it in the first few days of the season.then comes to those who do not have many tokens but they would spend the tokens that are gathered around the season for 1 player but if they do it this will be 22 years old scout with SA.Much better, much cheaper for some more tokens and will be used much longer than 21 years old MC without SA etc.You got a replacement for 3 tokens what makes you want someone to spend 24 for the opportunity to be taken for 3

PS:larger lvl becomes active people are becoming less and less and transfers become easier and easier GL Nordeus2

u mean i lie? are u going to say sorry once i post the transfer record?

Page 75 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast