Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Mîçhåël Ząķăřĭą
  • 2 Post By cracicot
  • 1 Post By cracicot
  • 1 Post By chakalat

Thread: Request .. please help

Exclamation Request .. please help

Hi Admins ...

Iam Michael , and my favor game is TOP 11 but the most thing i bored from the game that i cant see my friends and play wiz them or attend matches . i know that iam on server and they on another server ..
    but iam looking for to solve this problem quickly .. cause me and alot of people bored from this

thanks for all
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Join the club amigo!

An ongoing issue with no resolution in sight. Good luck

Sorry my friend i didnt understand what you mean would you explain plz

Banned
    Many people have complained about this same issue as you. Nordeus has not given us any technical explanation other than you are on a different server and it can only be changed under special circumstances. They cannot tell us why for some reason, nor can they fix this. Do they even want to fix this? Is this an issue for them or do they actually care?

Send a support ticket to Nordeus and ask them to be on the same server as your friends. You never know, it might work

Banned
    People speak about this 1 year ago and still no reaction so do not think that someone will help you or that something will change

Iknow my friends there is no solution . but it makes me bored to play wiz people i dont know .

I have a problem with my tablet's Top Eleven, my screen is awful, my resolution is so huge .... I cant see a lot of thing, everything is so close, and there is no settings with resolution, anyone can tell me how to fix it ?

Quote Originally Posted by николай василев View Post
    i have a problem with my tablet's top eleven, my screen is awful, my resolution is so huge .... I cant see a lot of thing, everything is so close, and there is no settings with resolution, anyone can tell me how to fix it ?
    Quit. Spamming.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)