Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tapjoy Madness

Tapjoy Madness

I just checked into Tapjoy for some token farming which tends to take up a lot more of our time than playing the game itself and I found there was approximately 50 apps to download for the iPhone which all yielded 1T each. I know it takes time to download and open each and every app, but for 50 apps at a token each its worth it in the long run to obtain around 50T. Crazy stuff and I just thought I would let everyone else know thats able to use Tapjoy on the iPhone. Not sure if its possible for android or not but someone here can try it and let us know.
    Pierre Lee likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I just checked into Tapjoy for some token farming which tends to take up a lot more of our time than playing the game itself and I found there was approximately 50 apps to download for the iPhone which all yielded 1T each. I know it takes time to download and open each and every app, but for 50 apps at a token each its worth it in the long run to obtain around 50T. Crazy stuff and I just thought I would let everyone else know thats able to use Tapjoy on the iPhone. Not sure if its possible for android or not but someone here can try it and let us know.
    only shows about 10 for my Iphone... are the offers different per account?

Rookie
    i dnt tink itz supported in oll countries!! coz 4 meeh it aint showin any offers!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayanth Suresh View Post
    i dnt tink itz supported in oll countries!! coz 4 meeh it aint showin any offers!!!
    none for me too

dang... why do the white skins always have it better?

Yes of course offers are not supported in every country, but I'm in the UK and it works fine. Most countries just don't seem to get anything.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Racistt tapjoyy!! Fuk yaaaa!!
    thon likes this.

I would not recommend to install apps on the phone as later you may receive a lot of spam by text messaging knowing that you must provide a valid phone number.

Try to use an VPN connection and can be able to get apps from many countries.But some of this apps needs an account from the origin country. Got almost 150 tokens yesterday and today. And packs on top eleven app also works through VPN.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardokadosh View Post
    Try to use an VPN connection and can be able to get apps from many countries.But some of this apps needs an account from the origin country. Got almost 150 tokens yesterday and today. And packs on top eleven app also works through VPN.
    and enjoy your ban

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast