Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: give bonus for a player each match, it's really give a effect??

Banned
    give bonus for a player each match, it's really give a effect??-everton-trophy-room-season-7.jpg

Here is my Trophy room

Banned
    I think you can see that I don't lie...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails give bonus for a player each match, it's really give a effect??-central-fc.jpg   give bonus for a player each match, it's really give a effect??-everton-trophy-room-season-7.jpg  
    Last edited by GabeTC; 12-18-2012 at 09:57 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysnicolas View Post
    i don't believe u at all....u can win the league and the champions league more than twice but u can't win the cup more than once till u reach the at least level 17 or above or u may got lucky to win the cup once, but 4 times....? no chance. every season cup there are two or more teams with much more quality than u. i never seen a team that won the cup under level 10, so...u can lie a little bit less than u do.
    To be clear for you, in CUP you are fighting with teams likes you, then everything depend on server, if you are lucky to be an a new server you will have big chances to win the cup.
    Piyush Ravi likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The win bonuses for players are are waste of money, they don't perform any better and if you ask me, placing a win bonus on some particular games can only put pressure on your players to win knowning theres extra wages at stake.
    I asked Nordeus and they told me, if I will set a win bonus I should perform better. Thats what they told me in the mail
    Piyush Ravi likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    I have seen the better performance in numerous games - The bonus system works, and it works different with each level of bonus.

hmm.....i have much more experience than u and i am at 14th level and i had, have and i'll have a very strong team, i've won 10 times the league and 9 times the champions league but i never won the cup, only last season i reached the semi's cup, but there was teams from levels 19 and 21, so ...to strong for me...i don't know, i have a feeling to still not believe you....any way, this is my oppinion. go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I asked Nordeus and they told me, if I will set a win bonus I should perform better. Thats what they told me in the mail
    so it's really work??

Banned
    Did my trophy room not convinced you? I'm telling you again - Except for the first season I never had teams that was higher level than my team - and very few of them had better quality than my team - season 7 is the first season I saw managers with higher level then mine - I'm lvl 7 and I have lvl 8 teams in my Cup - their teams have better quality because they also use Scout players.
    You don't believe this - then I'm sorry bud - I don't have to prove nothing to no one - ask Nordeus why my server has such low manager level - Isn;t it possible that I am on a new server and there are no higher level teams than my team?
    Anyway - I know is hard to believe but if you want more prof you can friend me in FB and see my team trophy room -
    I'll send you my address on private chat.
    Cheers

Apprentice
    hmm.....i have much more experience than u and i am at 14th level and i had, have and i'll have a very strong team, i've won 10 times the league and 9 times the champions league but i never won the cup, only last season i reached the semi's cup, but there was teams from levels 19 and 21, so ...to strong for me...i don't know, i have a feeling to still not believe you....any way, this is my oppinion. go ahead.
    don't be a sour grape. not all servers are alike. i'm only level 8 and i have won 4 cups, twice 2nd in cup. the highest level in my server is level 9. so it's also easier in my server to win in cup. i believe in the screenshots of gabe. his achievements are very good, but not impossible.
    Piyush Ravi likes this.

Sorry cause I go off topic, but you can be level 300 and have less experience then a level 5 or 10 sorry but level don't make you better :P or maybe just visual

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast