Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: give bonus for a player each match, it's really give a effect??

give bonus for a player each match, it's really give a effect??

anyone in here have experience with giving bonus for player if they win a match?? it's give effect??

Quote Originally Posted by senz777 View Post
    anyone in here have experience with giving bonus for player if they win a match?? it's give effect??
    Its just +1 skill point for the man of the match.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Is the 1 skill point for each $20k or 1 skill point no matter how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Tar Heel View Post
    Is the 1 skill point for each $20k or 1 skill point no matter how much?
    1 skill point no matter how much, just a skill bonus for putting in the best performance of the match.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Its just +1 skill point for the man of the match.
    thx for the info

Banned
    You are asking the bonus for the win to the players - set at the ticket& bonus page, not the skill reward you get for winning the match and having the POM.
    There are several levels of bonus you can pay to your players to motivate them to win the match - each level you increase in manager experience will increase the bonuses you can offer to your players. There are 5 levels 0-10K-20K-30K-40K (this is on the low level manager.
    I am lvl 7 manager and my bonuses are 200K-400K-600K-800K
    I am using the bonuses because they do provide more motivation to your players.
    Look on my signature and see the history of my team - all these are done with max or 3rd lvl bonus. On the final stages of Cup and Champion League I use max bonus. in the league I use the bonus level corresponding with the team I play against. The better team the more bonus. I usually have very good players, but I can say I won many games against much better teams. Every time I don't use bonuses I can see a lower performance on my players.
    You decide what level of bonus you want to use based on what you can afford and based on the quality of the team you play against.
    I hope this is what you were asking.

Enjoy
    cronaldo7 and Piyush Ravi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    You are asking the bonus for the win to the players - set at the ticket& bonus page, not the skill reward you get for winning the match and having the POM.
    There are several levels of bonus you can pay to your players to motivate them to win the match - each level you increase in manager experience will increase the bonuses you can offer to your players. There are 5 levels 0-10K-20K-30K-40K (this is on the low level manager.
    I am lvl 7 manager and my bonuses are 200K-400K-600K-800K
    I am using the bonuses because they do provide more motivation to your players.
    Look on my signature and see the history of my team - all these are done with max or 3rd lvl bonus. On the final stages of Cup and Champion League I use max bonus. in the league I use the bonus level corresponding with the team I play against. The better team the more bonus. I usually have very good players, but I can say I won many games against much better teams. Every time I don't use bonuses I can see a lower performance on my players.
    You decide what level of bonus you want to use based on what you can afford and based on the quality of the team you play against.
    I hope this is what you were asking.

Enjoy
    yupp,, that's what i mean.. thx for the explain and advice

i don't believe u at all....u can win the league and the champions league more than twice but u can't win the cup more than once till u reach the at least level 17 or above or u may got lucky to win the cup once, but 4 times....? no chance. every season cup there are two or more teams with much more quality than u. i never seen a team that won the cup under level 10, so...u can lie a little bit less than u do.

The win bonuses for players are are waste of money, they don't perform any better and if you ask me, placing a win bonus on some particular games can only put pressure on your players to win knowning theres extra wages at stake.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysnicolas View Post
    i don't believe u at all....u can win the league and the champions league more than twice but u can't win the cup more than once till u reach the at least level 17 or above or u may got lucky to win the cup once, but 4 times....? no chance. every season cup there are two or more teams with much more quality than u. i never seen a team that won the cup under level 10, so...u can lie a little bit less than u do.
    Was this post addressed to my stats Nicolas?

For your information - All the Cup seasons until lvl 7 I only had one team that was higher than my team level and I came on third place. The same team took first in my league and he took the Champion league. I just couldn't beat him with my team quality.
    This season (level 7) and form now on there are Managers with lvl 8 and better teams than mine so it will be much more difficult to place well - I have a strong team but not strong enough.
    I am hoping I get a plate at least, but I'm not sure is possible yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast