Thread: TL suddenly changed

Addicted

TL suddenly changed

this entire season, there has NEVER been a 5*Star player on my Transfer List except 3 times.
    So today, I bought a few players that are 4-star (only a little away from reaching 5-star) and blew my bank (i.e. i am on minus now)

I reload the game, go to the TL.... now it's suddenly FULL of 5-star players that are very close to reaching 6-stars!! What the hell just happened? Why am i finally allowed to enter this superb transfer list but never before during the season? No wonder all other teams easily beat me when i haven't been allowed to buy good players.

The sad thing is that the same thing happened last season as well

Game engine hides higher quality players from lower quality teams perhaps?

This tends to be a irregular occurance on the newer servers, normally 3* markets at the top level or 4* markets 1 from the top level and then every so often in a random moment in time the server will generate a number of 5* players to flood the market. I don't understand why it happens, but it does.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    July Fourth:
    I don't think that the transfer market generated these 5*-players because they were all owned by teams in division 4 (where I am too).
    It seems like the game engine messed up and threw me into a server I am usually not on.

This also means that usually i will have a very hard time doing well in the CL or the Cup becoz the game doesn't want to allow me onto a good server usually so I can't compete with other teams that have better players (since they in turn can actually find good players)

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    this entire season, there has NEVER been a 5*Star player on my Transfer List except 3 times.
    So today, I bought a few players that are 4-star (only a little away from reaching 5-star) and blew my bank (i.e. i am on minus now)

I reload the game, go to the TL.... now it's suddenly FULL of 5-star players that are very close to reaching 6-stars!! What the hell just happened? Why am i finally allowed to enter this superb transfer list but never before during the season? No wonder all other teams easily beat me when i haven't been allowed to buy good players.

The sad thing is that the same thing happened last season as well
    same in my server
    but i often buy at day 10 when less bidding wars .. and at times i get those type of players .. bought 3 5* 18yo 4-5 points away from scouts .. one even with one token .. key to that is being patient .. we obviously in a sh!t server .. but i think at times we have access to players for one level higher and some times for one level lower
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)