Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Top eleven stop selling tokens, stop cheating

Rookie

Top eleven stop selling tokens, stop cheating

And what about selling tokens? WHAT KIND OF ONLINE GAME AGAINST HUMANS OPONENTS USES REAL MONEY TO BUY "POWER" (TOKENS). WHAT KIND OF DEMOCRATIC GAME IS THIS BULL****?!?!? Selling tokens it's a handicap for every people with less real money to spend playing than every people with a little (or a lot of) more money than other people.

Using real money it is not democratic thinks. What about to vote the next president of the State? You can vote as many times as you pay "x"money to the state. Would be this democratic? Obviously no because just a 5 to 20 % of the people would vote at least 80% even more, votes, than the 80-95 of the all the other people.

HOW CAN YOU TOP ELEVEN SELLING "POWERS" WITH REAL MONEY TO PLAY A GAME??? But even more...

HOW CAN YOU TOP ELEVEN IN YOUR WEB SITES SAY TO THE WHOLE WORLD "PLAY TO DEMOSTRATE THAT YOU ARE A GREAT MANAGER... YOU CAN BE THE BEST MANAGER, DEMOSTRATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FOOTBALL AND MANAGING FUTBOL CLUB TO BE THE BEST ONE..." BLABLABLA...

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WHEN YOU ARE SELLING THE MAIN "POWER". JUST STOP SELLING POWER, JUST GIVE THE SAME POWER TO ALL PEOPLE OR LET US EARN SOME EXTRA POWER PLAYING THIS SAME GAME (TOP ELEVEN MANAGER) AND NOT PAYING REAL MONEY O FILLING STADISTICS OR DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE, ETC.... JUST GIVE US TOKENS PLAYING.

AND THE 6 STARS PLAYERS THE "VOYAGER" (SORRY MY ENGLISH IS NOT PERFECT) YOU SELL WITH 50 TOKENS MAYBE THEN YOU SHOULD ASK ONLY 20-30 TOKENS IF YOU LIKE, OR LEAVE IT LIKE NOW: 50. WHATEVER YOU THINK IS BEST WHEN YOU HAVE STOPPED SELLING TOKENS.

TOP ELEVEN IS LIKE CAPITALISM... IT'S FASCISM, ANTI-DEMOCRATIC GAME. AND ITS ADVERSTISEMENT AROUND THE WORLD THEY SAY UNREAL ADVERSTISMENT, UNREAL INFORMATION, JUST A SWIDDLE, ITS SAYS "DEMOSTRATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE MANAGING AND TRAINING YOUR OWN CLUB..."

WHILE YOU ARE SELLING TOKENS, YOU SHOULD SAY... "DEMOSTRATE HOW MUCH YOU LIKE MANAGING A FOOTBALL CLUB AND HOW MUCH ARE YOU, OR YOUR FAMILY, RICH."

I CAN MAKE ANYONE A BET: THE BEST MANAGERS OF THE WHOLE TOP ELEVEN GAME, ARE LIVING AT THE MOST RICH COUNTRYS (EXCEPT U.S.A. THERE WILL BE VERY FEW PEOPLE PLAY FOOTBALL, CALLED SOCCER) FROM THE NORTH OF THE EARTH, TOWARDS THE SOUTH OF THE EARTH...

TOP ELEVEN DON´T HIDE THE STATISTICS OF THE BEST MANAGERS, AND SHOW US THE COUNTRYS OF EVERY LEVEL MANAGER. SHOW THE WINNERS LEAGUES, WINNERS CUPS, ETC, WHO THEY ARE... AND WHERE ARE THEY LIVING... ENGLAND, GERMANY, ETC, ...

MAYBE AT THE REAL FOOTBALL THEY ARE BEST, BUT NO SUCH DIFERENCE THAT WE CAN SEE, I´M PRETTY SURE, IN THE TOP ELEVEN MANAGER.

STOP SELLING TOKENS, YOU WANT TO EARN MONEY, JUST ADVERTISMENT IN YOUR WEBSITES AND THE SITE PEOPLE PLAYS TOP ELEVEN.

ANTIDEMOCRATIC RICH PEOPLE -> EQUAL... FASCIST PEOPLE.

****************+ IF PEOPLE COULDNT BUY TOKENS.... THERE WOULD BE VERY LITTLE BETS TO BUY A FOOTBALL PLAYER SPENDING 10-20 TOKENS SO EASYLY. EVEN MORE THAN 20 TOKENS. IT HAPPENS SO MANY TIMES...

TO BUY A FOOTBALL PLAYER, THE MOST EXPENSIVE WOULD BE 5 TO 10, SOME VERY EXCEPTION AROUND 20 TOKENS VERY, VERY, FEW TIMES. BUT NO... YOU SELL TOKENS, SO THERE ARE LOT OF TRADES COSTING 10-30 TOKENS, LOTS.... AND VERY FEW OF THEM THE MAIN HUMAN PLAYERS ARE LIVING IN POOR COUNTRYS, SOUTH COUNTRYS...

BECAUSE YOU SELL TOKENS. YOU, TOP ELEVEN INSTITUTION, YOU NORDEUS CORPORATION, YOU ARE INSIDE A MEGACORPORATION FROM THE EXTREME CAPITALISM THAT TOUCH DIRECTLY, CLOSELY, FRIENDLY, WITH FASCISM.
    Last edited by LesterMind; 05-28-2013 at 08:23 AM.

Pro
    IM not reading all that ****e but where does it say this game has democratic values??? Its a game not a government!

For goodness sake, what are you talking about?

Banned
    He is saying that this game is a cash grab of the worst kind, which is true.
    Husein Yılmaz and aiureah like this.

I said many times now
    DON'T RAGE THEM OR THEY WILL SHUT DOWN T11!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    im not reading all that ****e but where does it say this game has democratic values??? Its a game not a government!
    "democratic" it is just a seem (sorry my english), parabolic, that means "justice", "fair play"

****** fair play *********

if i play a game against another people (a chessgame, a cards games, dice game, backgammon, or just "street fighter") against human people, it is not democratic buy power, or buy a chessquen to checkmate a better oponent, or to buy doubles in a backgammon game, so i need to buy also doubles so i can win you or you cannot win me so easily, etc... So the poor people, and the less rich people its totally damage, totally handicap, there is not any "fair play" at all.

Any one.

If the old big machins "input coin for play" at the saloons... You play against another human been, and then there is option (street fighter game exemple, or any one against another human been) there is option to inser another coin while you are fighting against the other human been, and you have extra power, or extra strongh fighting.... Or extra live, etc...

What do you think about that??? Did they that kiind of stupity game??? With big machines that people insert coins to play a football match and then who has more coins in poket, and so is less poor, is winning because he will input more coins than you...

What stupidity is that?? What democratic, or justice, or fair play is that?!?!?!?!?

Football and games, are suposed to be "fair play". But not for fascism like big corporations.... They are so ****ing fascism, that they sell tokens.... Lol

hahahahahahaha

Rookie
    I repeat, for the rich people who is more dificult to understand the unfair play of selling tokens.

There is not any fair play selling tokens and never could be fair play when the real money influences so directly. 1€ its to many money for nigerian people, or hamaican people, 1 euro, 1dollar, its a lot, 10 dollars it is a mont salary in some countrys, in another countrys 100 dollars or euros its a month salary, in anothers countrys 500 dollars or euros, anothers 300, anothers 700, etc, etc...

There is not any fair play

i repeat,

no
    fair
    play
    at
    all

Rookie
    An online game (that means internet game, and that means for the whole world) should be "democratic". NOT ANY REAL MONEY WHILE PLAYING SHOULD PARTICIPATE (sorry my english)

Rookie
    YOU, YOU, YOU FASCIST, RACIST, CAPITALIST, COMMUNIST, DICTATORIST, SOCIAL-ANALIST, PRAGMATIST, DOGMATIST, CHEATERIST!
    HOW DARE YOU PAY RESEARCHERS, DEVELOPERS, DESIGNERS, GAME CODERS WEB HOSTERS AND ADVERTISERS
    TO CREATE A FREE ONLINE GAME AND THEN TRY TO MAKE SOME MONEY AFTER ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS!
    YOU, YOU, YOU ARE DESTROYING MY LIFE BECAUSE I MUST WIN! I MUST!!!
    can i has some tokens?
    Youngmaximus and Gx-7 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    YOU, YOU, YOU FASCIST, RACIST, CAPITALIST, COMMUNIST, DICTATORIST, SOCIAL-ANALIST, PRAGMATIST, DOGMATIST, CHEATERIST!
    HOW DARE YOU PAY RESEARCHERS, DEVELOPERS, DESIGNERS, GAME CODERS WEB HOSTERS AND ADVERTISERS
    TO CREATE A FREE ONLINE GAME AND THEN TRY TO MAKE SOME MONEY AFTER ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS!
    YOU, YOU, YOU ARE DESTROYING MY LIFE BECAUSE I MUST WIN! I MUST!!!
    can i has some tokens?
    ADVERSTISMENT (PUBLICIDAD) JUST THAT. Or sell the game, just one "buy" to download software and connect to the server. Just 1 pay. If someone can not pay for it, bad think (but that people either is going to play right now: selling tokens)

So if you sell the game just one time for every new signer in people (and not selling tokens) then... at least YOU WILL HAVE A JUSTICE GAME FOR ALL US (ALL US, WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS, THE BUYERS) AND THE BUYERS OF THE GAME, WOULD BE PLAYING AT A MORE SAME CONDITIONS, NO MORE MONEYS DIRECTLY PARTICIPATING GETTING MORE AND MORE POWER, AND MORE, AND MORE, AND MORE... TILL THE INFINITE

If some one can not pay,buy, to download this software just one time (10-20-30-50 dollars, etc) he is not going to play this game right now selling tokens, may be he tries at the beginning to know this game, and a few days laters, or weeks, or 2-3 seasons (months) he will get worried, and stop playing. AT THE RICH COUNTRYS WILL BE THE SAME, the most rich people at the most rich countrys will play so far away, and the less rich people at this most rich countrys will play a lot, but no so far away like the most rich of this sames countrys. ALLWAYS CLASIFICATION THE MANAGE LEVEL, AND THE SUCCESS OF THE GAME BECAUSE SELLING TOKENS...

NO ANY FAIR PLAY FOR ANY ONE. FROM THE POOREST PEOPLE TO THE RICHEST PEOPLE.
    Izs Madknownz likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast