Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Seriously slumping, bad time.

I agree, I think they give random negative games to managers so they don't win 26 league games and get bored so easily.

3 points is 3 points, despite if the result is 1-0, 2 - 1 or 3 - 0 ... Of course everbody likes to win (trash) weaker teams with 4 - 0, 5 - 0 or 6 - 0 etc, but that seems to be pasé.
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I beat a team today 10-0 and he wasn't a bot. He was 3rd in the table.

He played 4 defenders, 1 DMC, LM and RM, 2 AMC's and a striker. I played 4-5-1v

Apprentice
    It's your tactics... I told you one day the game engine will fall down on you too and there's nothing you can do but you kept telling us it's because of our wrong tactics...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Using the same players all over will tire them. They won't show it but their rate will drop significantly.
    I think you are massively overestimating the sophistication of the game engine. its not that clever! as long as your players condition bar is pretty full they are fit to play. This is a game engine that gets bamboozled by an injured keeper, it wont take into consideration the amount of games a player has played in.
    cracicot likes this.

Oh yeah. Been happening to me too: Seriously slumping, bad time.-league-5-28.jpgSeriously slumping, bad time.-slumping.jpg
    Early in the season I was leading my league and now this.

Last game bumped me out of CL qualification, and pretty much forced to me to basically win the rest of my games. :/

Dreamer
    When my team falls into a slump I just rotate few players and so far has been successful, try that :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12