Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Yes, this is a RANT !!

Yes, this is a RANT !!

Ok, I'm gonna be calm and I hope someone from Nordeus reads that and gives me a f*cking explanation. In the last week I had over 15 injuries. According to Top11, 15 injuries in 1 week is usual, right? Aaaaand by "coincidence" all these happen in the final and most critical week... Now tell me a team which had 15 injuries in ~2,25 real months, in the history of football!!!
    You don't have to think it much, I have the answer: NONE !! On every match I expect 1 injury AT LEAST, and they range from 4-6 days so about 15 red packs for every injury. That's outrageous... I'm thinking of opening a betting shop where customers can bet which player will be injured and when. Or a thread...
    Now, I want a member of Nordeus to show some GUTS and admit that the injury rate is excessive. But oh, I forgot, they are busy putting Mourinho's face in the game. Don't get overtired guys, I guess you are sweating every day with all these hard work.
    But why should I criticize you? You already make a lot of money, why spend 1% of them to make a little improvement your customers ask you?? Why change a successful formula? As long as there are people who pay for this game and there is no antagonism from other similar games, Nordeus can sit back on their chairs and just wait for the money to come.

I feel cheated, I don't know about you. I could write a book about my complaints, and I'm wondering why I'm still playing this "game".
    I know I shouldn't take it so seriously but if you feel cheated it doesn't matter whether it is a game or not. I was thinking of buying tokens but thankfully you opened my eyes. I won't spent a CENT as long as this game remains a spoof.

Thank you for reading, I hope I wasn't tiresome. I know some of you may disagree with me and I respect your opinion.
    Now mods, lock this thread, hide the truth.
    HaHaSa, cracicot, Lord_B and 1 others like this.

Banned
    I have determined through an online poll on this very forum that this issue is serious and many people would like a resolution. We KNOW injuries are excessive. We KNOW why injuries are excessive. We dont KNOW why Nordeus will not comment on the issue...well we do, but I hate to beat a dead horse. Ah what the hell, excessive injuries cause the usage of red packs, which in turn, causes the manager to spend money on tokens to buy more red packs.

When will Nordeus address this?
    TheGunners and nicvdv like this.

I agree with this it isn't normal how many injuries there are.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

Rookie
    one of my top players just got injured the THIRD time this season. again 6 days! its like my 7th injury total. but i never bought token for real money and i will not.even when i would have like 100billion € i wouldnt spend money on nordeus
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HaHaSa View Post
    one of my top players just got injured the THIRD time this season. again 6 days! its like my 7th injury total.
    The same happens to me too! I have a player who has been injured about 4 times this season!!

Same here, 4 injuries in 4 days, and this is the final straight line to competition finals, I compare myself to you lucky enough to have "only" around 10 injuries during the season, but every game I now get 1 injury, and the last one, 2 of my major players got injured by fouls in only 3 minutes (and they were fully fitted), I was only able to cure one of them (of course the opponent received only "one" poor yellow card). Today, I have a league game (which is useless as I am already champion), I put my worst players, but I am sure I will lose one of them anyway, and 2hrs later I play a decisive game for the CL 1/2 finals 2nd leg.

I know they tried their best to approach reality, but injuries do not reflect that at all. It's just very badly programed, and we are not only 1 or 2 people to complain about it.

Rookie
    Agreed. The injury thing is getting out of hand. Myself I've had many injuries in the first two weeks, up to the point where I had to put people out of their native positions. Girlfriend is currently suffering from the "end of season" injury wave, with 2 players down daily...it's getting silly.

I have the 2nd leg of the Champions League semi-final tonight and 3-4 of my main players are injured! Not to mention how more of them would be injured if I didn't used all of my remaining red packs... Half of my squad would be the subs...

Addicted
    Christ, the injury problems for everyone sounds very bad.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    I have the 2nd leg of the Champions League semi-final tonight and 3-4 of my main players are injured! Not to mention how more of them would be injured if I didn't used all of my remaining red packs... Half of my squad would be the subs...
    And imagine if you didn't have enough subs, you would play with empty positions! I personally didn't replace one of my injured player for the league game of this evening, I will then play 10 VS 11, f*** it, I prefer to keep one more chance for the 1/2 finals.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast