Thread: Earnim of money from match

Earnim of money from match

How much money do you received for match in league, cup and champions league. I received in first phase of cup 60 k per every match and my friend in Finland 1,5 M. Is it defect of game or realy there are different prices between countries ?

Apprentice
    are you same level as your friend? if yes, the difference is because you belong to different servers. in your server, the cup competition is easier compared to your friend. he's getting more money as he is playing against higher levels. he's not expected to go far in cup. while i think in your case, your competition is closer to your own level, that's why you are getting less money. we have the same case. i'm getting less money in cup than in champion's league. in my case, cup is easier to win than champion's league.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    are you same level as your friend? if yes, the difference is because you belong to different servers. in your server, the cup competition is easier compared to your friend. he's getting more money as he is playing against higher levels. he's not expected to go far in cup. while i think in your case, your competition is closer to your own level, that's why you are getting less money. we have the same case. i'm getting less money in cup than in champion's league. in my case, cup is easier to win than champion's league.
    He is on 1st level I am on 2nd. When I was on 1st level I had simillar values of income as I have now.
    But if there are different payments so he can spend more money for new players, it is not fair.

He also said me that his friend started game 4 days earlier and now he has a little stadium and full of money whithout buying of additional tokens.

Rookie
    well there is a big change that he have to play much higher Cup and CL sever