Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How many people here...

Not denying I'm in the minority, just expressing my opinion.

I've played games with companies that have far worse customer service/interaction. Nordeus is actually one of the better ones around.

I do!

well yea, you already know that I do. it's the least of my concerns unless they actually do something about these issues, but they should show themselves nevertheless to show us some of the respect we actually deserve.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Not denying I'm in the minority, just expressing my opinion.

I've played games with companies that have far worse customer service/interaction. Nordeus is actually one of the better ones around.
    I am sure that there are much better than Nordeus at customer service...just check out the reply Chakalat got from Nordeus where the Service Rep, and I use that term extremely loosely, replied to him that they cant help him on his issue and got the issue completely wrong. Surely they never even read the initial support email. This is unacceptable in ANY customer service team. Most people would get suspended and terminated if they continually ****ed up like that. And I would not expect that to be the ONLY time that has happened, so it goes to show that Nordeus customer support is very Mickey Mouse.

sorry to hear that you have dealt with WORSE customer service...that must have been very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I am sure that there are much better than Nordeus at customer service...just check out the reply Chakalat got from Nordeus where the Service Rep, and I use that term extremely loosely, replied to him that they cant help him on his issue and got the issue completely wrong. Surely they never even read the initial support email. This is unacceptable in ANY customer service team. Most people would get suspended and terminated if they continually ****ed up like that. And I would not expect that to be the ONLY time that has happened, so it goes to show that Nordeus customer support is very Mickey Mouse.

sorry to hear that you have dealt with WORSE customer service...that must have been very frustrating.
    Meh, neither here nor there. I just get on with it and play the games I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    So long as people keep playing and paying, they won't feel the need to address the issues in a hurry. Vote with your pennies, stop buying tokens, if everyone suddenly stopped, they'd wake up and take notice and start fixing
    Don't think so. If everyone stopped buying tokens, they'd just shut the game down.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    how many people in this forum think that Nordeus/MDKII should make an appearance and respond to their customers concerns about the current issues on injuries, schedules, bugs etc?
    Quite frankly, I think the vast majority of the "concerns" are simply whining. "My team has a higher number than the other team so i should win and it's not fair that I didn't." Maybe they should make a sticky linking to Probability for Dummies, 'cause clearly there are a lot here who can't/won't grasp that concept.

I don't really come to the forums much now because I'm thoroughly sick of all the whining and I wish NMDKII would start using the ban hammer.
    Tornado88 likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Quite frankly, I think the vast majority of the "concerns" are simply whining. "My team has a higher number than the other team so i should win and it's not fair that I didn't." Maybe they should make a sticky linking to Probability for Dummies, 'cause clearly there are a lot here who can't/won't grasp that concept.

I don't really come to the forums much now because I'm thoroughly sick of all the whining and I wish NMDKII would start using the ban hammer.
    You will always have whining, like it or not. Banning them for whining is a bit too harsh.

But your cavalier attitude is also a bit harsh since there are MANY legitimate complaints that are being ignored. Many people on this forum and in this game are feeling like Nordeus is not living up to their responsibilities to provide good customer service and attend to legitimate complaints. We, as customers, have expectations of Nordeus and their product, and Nordeus is not even acknowledging the issues, and is therefore being seen as neglectful.

Rather than requesting that MDKII start using the ban hammer, you should request MDKII to respond to the concerns of his customers and let them know Nordeus cares for their business. Perhaps MDKII could inform his customers that their "legitimate" concerns are being addressed in the near future, and provide a bit more info that what he is doing now, which is easy, since it is NOTHING!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12