Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: lol. what a fake ****ing game

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    sux that you lost, but I dont believe you that you were going to sub your DMC in the 47th minute or close to it. You would have done it at the half or realistically sometime after the 60th min, like normal. Stranger things have happened though, so i could be wrong.
    i wanted to sub, didnt want to risk yellow red. i had a feeling some **** will happen....

and yes i had 4 4 2 tactic.
    sux. training injurie. yellow red card and lost match. plus my MR got second yellow.misses next match. lol. system is killin my team

The Vent Thread

Thank You.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    The Vent Thread

Thank You.
    Maybe you might post this in the vent thread yourself. Nice to know you are the new Nordeus Mod, dictating where vent posts go.

Cheers!
    aiureah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HaHaSa View Post
    thinking about to guit this ****. look for yourself...

what happened today.
    1. My MC gets injured in Training (the third time)
    2. My DMC gets yellow red card just a second before i wanted to substitude him
    3. im losing against a ****ty team in important match. im still First Place but im sure system will make me second at season end.
    I Played DL DC DC DR DMC ML MR AMC ST ST before i shot pic
    **** You T11
    Attachment 7295
    You did not have an MC, either before or after your pic, therefore you played an illegal formation. If you've won with this formation before, then you've been very lucky.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    You did not have an MC, either before or after your pic, therefore you played an illegal formation. If you've won with this formation before, then you've been very lucky.
    lol. you should read before you write dude...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Maybe you might post this in the vent thread yourself. Nice to know you are the new Nordeus Mod, dictating where vent posts go.

Cheers!
    YOU sound like a mod yourself a **** one but still a mod
    reddeviljohn and Tornado88 like this.

He didn't need any MC since he was playing a 4-4-2 diamond wide formation.... But I believe he lost the game because of that formation as well: 3MC vs 0MC = easy game.
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

4-3W-3 will dounter this formation...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    He didn't need any MC since he was playing a 4-4-2 diamond wide formation.... But I believe he lost the game because of that formation as well: 3MC vs 0MC = easy game.
    For once, I have to disagree with you. According to the "Definitive Illegal Formation Rules" in the Formations and Tactics section on here, the second post down states that you must have a MC in order to have a legal formation. Apparently, a DMC does not count. Technically, 4-4-2 wide diamond, is an illegal formation.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

For once, I have to disagree with you. According to the "Definitive Illegal Formation Rules" in the Formations and Tactics section on here, the second post down states that you must have a MC in order to have a legal formation. Apparently, a DMC does not count. Technically, 4-4-2 wide diamond, is an illegal formation.
    No no... look

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    This is the summary of the findings in the thread:

Theoretical Legal Formation Requirements:

• Goalkeeper (Must be player's natural position i.e. a GK) **
    • Some combination of at least 3 defenders (i.e. 3 players anywhere in the back row )
    • At least 1, but no more than 2, players on EACH outside flank. {the D(L/R), DM(L/R), M(L/R), AM(L/R) slots}
    • at least 3 midfielders (DM*, M*, AM*) at least one of which has to be an DM* or M*
    • At least 4 players on the opponents side of the pitch.
    • at least 1 Striker
    +
    Last Edit: April 28, 2013 Changed mi[SIZE=2]dfielder rule from this
    • at least 3 midfielders (DM*, M*, AM*) at least one of which has to be in the middle row (MC, ML or MR) *This rule isn't totally confirmed
    • Testing shows that having at least one DM (of 3 midfielders) makes the formation legal.
    Based on the known facts, here are my Hypothetical formation rules:

Requirements:

Goalkeeper
    Some combination of 3 DBs/FBs (3 players anywhere in the back row )
    At least 1, but no more than 2, players on EACH outside flank. {the D(L/R), DM(L/R), M(L/R), AM(L/R) slots}
    at least 1 MC (DMC doesn't qualify)
    at least 1 Striker

Then he "changed" his mind (again)...

OK, so based on all that, here's an update

Theoretical Legal Formation Requirements:

Goalkeeper
    Some combination of 3 defenders (i.e. 3 players anywhere in the back row )
    At least 1, but no more than 2, players on EACH outside flank. {the D(L/R), DM(L/R), M(L/R), AM(L/R) slots}
    at least 3 midfielders (DM*, M*, AM*) one of which has to be in the middle row (MC, ML or MR)
    at least 1 Striker

feel free to suggest better phrasing for clarity.

The 3rd post that @Razz posted isn't correct or the "formal" one. Thats just based on his own "hypothetical formation rules". Also the 4-4-2 diamond wide is a common formation and it would be "silly and ridiculous" to abolish it. One of the best teams at my lvl (Dynamo SWAG) is playing this formation - and winning,winning and winning all that you win could in T11 (League,CL and CUP). I myself used to play this formation back at lvl 1 to 3 - worked fine
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast