Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: scout ages

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I have 3 22 year olds on my scout list. Probably the best list I've ever had and I wont be buying any as the seasons almost over.
    Thats why I ask, new scout list today and a 23yo MC, 48Q with freekick. I want that for next season, but not willing to pay 50T to lose a * in 4 days.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Thats why I ask, new scout list today and a 23yo MC, 48Q with freekick. I want that for next season, but not willing to pay 50T to lose a * in 4 days.
    agreed, dont do it.

Yeah, they're only worth it if they're 22 and of 4 or 9Q so they last more than 1 season. Then they've got to be the position and SA you need. Bit ridiculous.

They should all be 22 as you wouldn't literally send a scout out and say find me a player close to retire who will be **** in 2 seasons anyway.

lol... lucky you, I've had nothing good all season. This season for me has been the worst scout list I can remember.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Yeah, they're only worth it if they're 22 and of 4 or 9Q so they last more than 1 season. Then they've got to be the position and SA you need. Bit ridiculous.

They should all be 22 as you wouldn't literally send a scout out and say find me a player close to retire who will be **** in 2 seasons anyway.
    Yes, who is scouting Beckham?
    El Pistolero likes this.

22 years old.

Yes, who is scouting Beckham?
    Hahaha true.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    lol... lucky you, I've had nothing good all season. This season for me has been the worst scout list I can remember.
    In total agreement,worse Scout list all season ,ive seen since i started playing,seriously tried to compete with last season's squad,but gonna come up a few points short,Praying for a level playing field and a good Scout list come Sunday,Good luck to all in the future

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    In total agreement,worse Scout list all season ,ive seen since i started playing,seriously tried to compete with last season's squad,but gonna come up a few points short,Praying for a level playing field and a good Scout list come Sunday,Good luck to all in the future
    Thats what I'm hoping for too because there was a few squad players I was going to replace at the start of this season but I had to wait another season because there was nothing good to buy and filled up my squad empty spaces with reserves this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

23 but worst list I have ever seen!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12