Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best ticket price? Please help!

Rookie

Best ticket price? Please help!

Please help - what is better to put ticket price? That there was the maximum profit and the maximum attendance of house matches?

At the 3rd manager level maximum cost of tickets - 16$. What is better to put the price? A half from the maximum (8$)? It is less than 8$ (5? 6? 7?) or more than 8$ (9? 10? 11?)? What the better ticket price for house matches of league, a Champions League and cup matches?
    Thanks in advance

At that level I had my ticket prices at $6.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    6$ And when put more than 6$ - attendance of house matches was less?
    Аnd the price is identical to all matches (league, a Champions League and cup)?

Rookie
    Still small question. What maximum attendance of house matches at the 3rd manager level? At the second manager level was 2,5K visitors. Somebody remembers, how many a maximum of attendance of house matches at the 3rd manager level?

I got 3,000 in a 3,000 capacity stadium back at level 3.

Rookie
    Thanks.
    3000 - maximum? At my team stadium of bigger capacity. Here also I want to learn restriction on attendance. Tomorrow the first cup match, I will improvise

Quote Originally Posted by forestry View Post
    Thanks.
    3000 - maximum? At my team stadium of bigger capacity. Here also I want to learn restriction on attendance. Tomorrow the first cup match, I will improvise
    Yes 3,000 is what I had back then, all my buldings/stadium upgrades were done naturally, The only way to find the ideal ticket price is through trial and error.

Rookie
    Thanks for the help.
    I will experiment and look for the best option "price/visit"

Rookie
    Thanks for the help. Really, at the 3rd manager level the best price for tickets for house matches 6 dollars. Both maximum profit and maximum attendance. At the 3rd manager level maximum attendance of house matches of 6000 viewers.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by forestry View Post
    Please help - what is better to put ticket price? That there was the maximum profit and the maximum attendance of house matches?

At the 3rd manager level maximum cost of tickets - 16$. What is better to put the price? A half from the maximum (8$)? It is less than 8$ (5? 6? 7?) or more than 8$ (9? 10? 11?)? What the better ticket price for house matches of league, a Champions League and cup matches?
    Thanks in advance
    Set 6 or 7$ and if you see that you have full stadium add 1 more $, at your level I think I had 8 if I remember good.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast