Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Problem :))

  1. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I'm sorry, what?
    I said always going to lose at the end of the season. understand?

  2. #12
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Florin Calota View Post
    I said always going to lose at the end of the season. understand?
    You always lose at the end of the season? Were you at the top of the table the whole season and with three games to go, you lost 2 points and dropped a place?

  3. #13
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    athens
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't know, what about your players moral and condition?
    cause ur a mod and a spokeman of Nor that dont give the right to ask things that a 4 year old would ask.
    Try to be more clever to ur "love question " to ur customers.
    Florin Calota likes this.
    Level 25.

    12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

  4. #14
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    242
    I had 3 draws so far in the league, one of them against the 13th team in the league playing in an illegal formation... shxx happens.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

    ,

  5. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    You always lose at the end of the season? Were you at the top of the table the whole season and with three games to go, you lost 2 points and dropped a place?
    no no: D take 1st place: D

  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    cause ur a mod and a spokeman of Nor that dont give the right to ask things that a 4 year old would ask.
    Try to be more clever to ur "love question " to ur customers.
    thx :*

  7. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    I had 3 draws so far in the league, one of them against the 13th team in the league playing in an illegal formation... shxx happens.
    but it is not fair!

  8. #18
    Dreamer Mr Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    316
    Why is it not fair? Of course it's possible.
    I had a similar result earlier this season, but I was the lower rated team playing against a team of scout+ players. I set my tactics carefully and earned a 1-1 draw. Remember, all is fair in love and war

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    I think his point is that he has an illegal formation somehow, with 20% possession.
    Narf and gtmsnba13 like this.

  10. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Why is it not fair? Of course it's possible.
    I had a similar result earlier this season, but I was the lower rated team playing against a team of scout+ players. I set my tactics carefully and earned a 1-1 draw. Remember, all is fair in love and war
    ok man )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast