Thread: Do you watch games played by your friends or rivals?

Do you watch games played by your friends or rivals?

Simple question, you only play 2 games a day last 10 minutes at best, but do you watch friends and rivals matches and give the +2 support? I occasionally do this, If I happen to be online in game in top eleven and the pop-up comes up that your friend or rivals match is on. It could also be good if your looking to try and get the right tactics to defeat an opponent.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I often watch rival games in my competitions to try to gauge their performances. In these games, I never add my support to either side, even if one of them is a friend. I did "support" a friend in a league match 2 seasons ago, when he was playing the league leader. But I noticed after that, every league game I played, the leader came and watched, and supported my opponent, whoever it was.

I do "support" friends sometimes when they are playing, but NOT in any of my competitions.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Watch quite a few, more so in the later stages of the comps.
    Gave support for a friend to get him out of L1 we were in the same league, I went up he didn't so as I say supported him the following season to give him a bit of help. He's a dive leader on a liveaboard out in Indonesia so can't get to many matches himself.

Supported two last season in my league but only because second place jumped on a few of my games with his mates.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

few weeks ago you could support only one friend , now you can support multiple , so i always go against randoms with better team & all friends i can support & against my rivals from any competition ... even if is only 2% sometimes worth :P

Regards Ro Edu FC