Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What should my orders be for the cl finals ?

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    156

    What should my orders be for the cl finals ?

    So against the run of tide I reached the cl finals and now I'm going to face a team full of scouts and world class players
    Do I set my tackling "hard" ? He usually plays with a 4-3N-2W-1 formation....So do I field just 3 defenders at the back and go with a beefier midfield of 5 or 6 or something ?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    3N-3W-2N-1-1 or 3N-2W-3N-1-1, both have worked for me.

    Hard tackle for sure!

    Park the bus, normal or defending. up the middle, long ball. hope for a 1-0 win or penalties.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Posts
    27
    Would you always use Hard Tackle against a better team??

    I always use Normal Tackle but have a must win game against a slightly better team tomorrow (i need maximum points to hold on to 4th spot)
    TEAM: ST MARY'S FC


    LEVEL: 7

    LEAGUE CHAMPIONS SEASONS: 1,2,3,4,5,6

    CUP WINNERS SEASONS: 4 (3RD SEASON 2)

    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS SEASONS: (QUARTER FINALISTS SEASONS 5,6)

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    3N-3W-2N-1-1 or 3N-2W-3N-1-1, both have worked for me.

    Hard tackle for sure!

    Park the bus, normal or defending. up the middle, long ball. hope for a 1-0 win or penalties.
    Sadly I don't have wingbacks in my squad so I can't go with either of the formation that you listed

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintian View Post
    Would you always use Hard Tackle against a better team??

    I always use Normal Tackle but have a must win game against a slightly better team tomorrow (i need maximum points to hold on to 4th spot)
    Nope but thought I would give it a try since I've nothing to lose
    Hope you prevail,all the best

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubran Afridi View Post
    Sadly I don't have wingbacks in my squad so I can't go with either of the formation that you listed
    Play 5-3N-1-1, with red arrows on DL/DR. should be almost the same as 3N-2W-3N-1-1


    ----------ST----------
    ---------AMC---------
    -----MC--MC--MC-----
    ----------------------
    -DL---DC-DC-DC---DR-

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Play 5-3N-1-1, with red arrows on DL/DR. should be almost the same as 3N-2W-3N-1-1


    ----------ST----------
    ---------AMC---------
    -----MC--MC--MC-----
    ----------------------
    -DL---DC-DC-DC---DR-
    Oh okay,will probably use that formation then
    btw,focus passing should be through the middle or do I keep it mixed ?