Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Top Eleven is finished

Top Eleven is finished

because of the match engine. Too many top team are losing to weak teams.

I already know alot of Friends that have stopped playing and I'm done now aswell. I'm not going to go on about all the reasons since everyone knows what they're are if they've been playing for the past 2-3 season.

Addicted
    Have lost three times all season, of which two were cup games and one was a league game using my reserves.

Last season I lost twice, of which one was the CL and the other in the Cup. I went a perfect 26 wins in the league, of which half of them was via my reserves.

My team was the strongest in the league by far last season and a considerable amount stronger in the league than others this season.

I have seen others lose to weaker teams (myself included), but not to the extent you're making it out to be.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Ok, see ya.

Does everyone who loses a match or two have to make a new thread like this? You'd never last as a real manager that's for sure. Even the best teams in the world lose matches to much lesser quality teams, mostly because they got complacent, underestimated their opponents. Maybe you did the same? didn't watch the matches, thinking you'd auto-win? didn't bother to put out your best team? Didn't make changes during the game when you fell behind? etc ... A good manager never blames his team, or anyone or anything else for that matter. They suck it up, and get back to the drawing board.

What's the point to be sure to win every game just because the numbers on your side are above those of the other side. I lost against weaker teams badly managed 5 times this season even having myself a good management, yeah and so what? I won last season, I will win next season, ooohh gosh I lost this year my life is over? I mean, come on.
    Raykco, KoHearts and jklm_37 like this.

This is happened to me & friends this season,but we're still playing.
    Raykco, shwanko07 and Alex Chepil like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Does everyone who loses a match or two have to make a new thread like this? You'd never last as a real manager that's for sure. Even the best teams in the world lose matches to much lesser quality teams, mostly because they got complacent, underestimated their opponents. Maybe you did the same? didn't watch the matches, thinking you'd auto-win? didn't bother to put out your best team? Didn't make changes during the game when you fell behind? etc ... A good manager never blames his team, or anyone or anything else for that matter. They suck it up, and get back to the drawing board.
    Now if this were only REAL football, your motivational speech might be worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Too perfect.
    Eagles F.C

Level 1 - LEAGUE WINNERS & CUP WINNERS
    Level 2 - League Runner Up.

Banned
    Everyone should stop!then these lazy ass will start to work
    Bad is that many will keep give them money like July and many wich not enter in forum.definitely Nordeus do not do anything for the money wich they get from people/
    Last edited by chakalat; 05-30-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Apprentice
    just this season we saw wigan win 3-0 at everton, luton beat wolves, was it them who won at norwich too? these ridiculous results happen.

i lost this season to a team im sure isnt even being managed anymore. it pissed me off, but i moved on and im now one result away from finishing 4th

the problem i have with this game is that too many teams go up. meaning even at lvl 5 you see bot teams.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast