Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Question on stadium upgrade

Question on stadium upgrade

Hi

I'm currently considering a stadium upgrade to 1000 seats but I wonder if that's good in regards of my capability to fill the stadium. Now at level one my fan count is 440 at this point. However since it takes 16 days to do the upgrade I'm hoping I'll have enough fans by the time it's completed since I'm pretty certainly going to win the league (6 pts ahead, 2 matches to go, 6 higher GD than runner-up). Is my assumption correct that by the time the upgrade will be done I also should be able to fill the stadium in season 2 or should I build something else first?

Thanks in advance.

-fragman

Quote Originally Posted by Fragman View Post
    Hi

I'm currently considering a stadium upgrade to 1000 seats but I wonder if that's good in regards of my capability to fill the stadium. Now at level one my fan count is 440 at this point. However since it takes 16 days to do the upgrade I'm hoping I'll have enough fans by the time it's completed since I'm pretty certainly going to win the league (6 pts ahead, 2 matches to go, 6 higher GD than runner-up). Is my assumption correct that by the time the upgrade will be done I also should be able to fill the stadium in season 2 or should I build something else first?

Thanks in advance.

-fragman
    You are completly right. Normally you will fill the stadium in season 2 with 1000 seats completely.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

Make sure to upgrade all "other" facilities before going at the Stadium (level by level).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    just do the small seat upgrade at first. as you play games you will start to get more fans and by the time you do the medium and large seat upgrades, you should be fine.

Thanks.

Well I do have everything higher except the utilities which aren't built yet. But I'll make sure to try and get everything on the same level more or less. Made the mistake to put too much effort in the youth facilities which are already lv3...

Edit: @cracicot you sure? everyone else seems to state that the seat upgrades are a waste of time and money...

Banned
    they are good if you dont have much money or fans. Or if you dont want to wait 16 days or so before you want to upgrade something else.

It is a gradual upgrade, it all costs the same and takes the same time in the end, so it doesnt matter which you do, it is only that if you upgrade the whole thing it will take a lot of time and you cant take advantage of the increase in fans. If you do the gradual upgrade, your attendance can increase gradually and you wont be left with so many empty seats.
    nicvdv, tarcanes92 and jklm_37 like this.

I agree with cracicot and I have recently done this myself.
    tarcanes92 likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I also agree with cracicot.
    tarcanes92 likes this.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Make sure to upgrade all "other" facilities before going at the Stadium (level by level).
    This for me as well. As the stadium takes so long to build, I would upgrade the other areas as much as possible before upgrading the stadium. During the time upgrading the other areas, you can build your fanbase a little then if you're winning games.

Also, I believe your fanbase increases considerably at the end of every season if you win trophies.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    This for me as well. As the stadium takes so long to build, I would upgrade the other areas as much as possible before upgrading the stadium. During the time upgrading the other areas, you can build your fanbase a little then if you're winning games.

Also, I believe your fanbase increases considerably at the end of every season if you win trophies.
    Yeah, that's the way I learned to "do it". I always see to upgrade the facilities first, then the stadium at last (high expenses + takes 16 days to complete).

When it comes to "stadium or seats", well the answer is simple > Stadium. Why? Lower cost, more seats etc. Some of you say "you save 3 days"? No, you don't! It takes 13 - 16 days to finish a seat upgrade, then another 3 days to get the stadium upgrade completed. Also a seat upgrade is more expensive option then a stadium upgrade. Just use a calculator and do the math (Ps. expenses, time etc are based on lvl from lvl).

Also, if you decide to upgrade the seats and then the stadium - the seat upgrade will be annulled
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-31-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast