Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Reporting bug #1

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Reporting bug #1

It's seems like a funny bug, I checked today an old team from same friend account and it's looks like, everyday game is generating more and more players for this team.

How many players he will have at the end if this will keep like that.

I made a short video and you can see is not PS or something like that.

What do you think about that?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Really pointless IMO, waste of tokens getting all these players and I just don't see any point of having all those players
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Really pointless IMO, waste of tokens getting all these players and I just don't see any point of having all those players
    Nobody gived 1 token for this players, they are from Nordeus, sending them automatically, thats the problem, yesterday he sack around 10+ now he got others instand of that + more others, I want to see if tomorrow he will have even more, it will be funny (and annoying).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Nobody gived 1 token for this players, they are from Nordeus, sending them automatically, thats the problem, yesterday he sack around 10+ now he got others instand of that + more others, I want to see if tomorrow he will have even more, it will be funny (and annoying).
    It would be funny if the game generated lots of high rated players for the team.

But yes, this is a funny bug, hope he doesn't have to pay to release all those players.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It would be funny if the game generated lots of high rated players for the team.

But yes, this is a funny bug, hope he doesn't have to pay to release all those players.
    If I am not wrong he don't need to pay also all quit after this season, could be funny if they would be very young ) or yes better but even this who are 3 stars they are like fresh. Kinda wierd but funny bug, I really want to see if it will stack more players tomorrow =))

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    If I am not wrong he don't need to pay also all quit after this season, could be funny if they would be very young ) or yes better but even this who are 3 stars they are like fresh. Kinda wierd but funny bug, I really want to see if it will stack more players tomorrow =))
    I would say the best solution of this is not to sign any of the players and not release them too, just let the unsigned players to leave on their own accord.

I see that bug just now on my other fb acc...
    It's all players 33-34 years old...
    And you cant sell them just release...

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    I see that bug just now on my other fb acc...
    It's all players 33-34 years old...
    And you cant sell them just release...
    Could be free agents arriving at the club and looking to get back into football and find a manager that will house the players, Its a shame because nobody is going to sign a 2* player thats about to retire.

That is realy bug...

omg try to sell them all ) ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast