Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Season 40 conclusion : What are your final statistics ?

Exclamation Season 40 conclusion : What are your final statistics ?

Don't forget to get all your stats as they will disappear once the 41st Season will start.

My team finished the season (well there is one League game remaining I agree) :

P = Played
    W = Win
    D = Draw
    L = Lost
    GF = Goals for
    GA = Goals against
    GD = Goal difference

I'll be doing this tomorrow, along with a season review in the 'How are you doing?' topic like I normally do.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I lost once in my league playing my reserves.
    I lost once in the final of the Champions League
    and twice in the cup

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'll be doing this tomorrow, along with a season review in the 'How are you doing?' topic like I normally do.
    Yes I voluntarily opened another one related to season 40, as for not being sunk by loads of posts in the other one. Not for having my moment of glory, but more to really dedicate towards statistics only

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I lost once in my league playing my reserves.
    I lost once in the final of the Champions League
    and twice in the cup
    You have all you goal statistics also available?
    July Fourth likes this.

Think I could dig up all my stats from earlier seasons as well. From I think back from Level 12. They are all on here from somewhere.

Btw, that's something Nordeus should think about, to keep "all" stats in the manager's database. They kept a result table in the trophy room, so why not the full tables season by season. MDKII, if you pass by

Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    Btw, that's something Nordeus should think about, to keep "all" stats in the manager's database. They kept a result table in the trophy room, so why not the full tables season by season. MDKII, if you pass by
    Yeah... would of been nice if we had records for the club and things like "top all-time scorer", "top all-time assists" and "top all-time appearances".

I think that would be a problem to program something based on players performances, as they will have to do a coding distinguishing the same player, but with stats in several clubs for his own history. What they could do at the opposite, is to create a DB with players ranking in history, that would be more general.

Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    I think that would be a problem to program something based on players performances, as they will have to do a coding distinguishing the same player, but with stats in several clubs for his own history. What they could do at the opposite, is to create a DB with players ranking in history, that would be more general.
    I think the main reason why all the stats are deleted is because the servers would just be taking up loads of space to record too much information that will soon become useless, slow the game down and cause problems actually running the game. All we can do is keep 'personal' records of stats.

You think so? I don't know, it looks just as simple lines of text and a bit of coding (no picturing or else), especially when we know we have a history of results. But, I might be wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast