Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Training duration:if 7real days are just 1 day. 1 real hour training should be 1/7h

  1. #11
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,385
    Quote Originally Posted by LesterMind View Post
    Yes I remember, and what does means?

    Remember you this...

    If a 90 minutes competition match for the "dolls football players" it's just for us only about 10minutes waiting the competition match finished. Then a 60 minutes practice match for the "dolls football players" should not be for us the same 60minutes waitint the practice match finished.

    A COMPETITION MATCH (90 MINUTES) IT TAKES TO US ONLY 10 MINUTES APROXIMATELY TO COMPLETE THE COMPETTION MATCH (OF 90 SUPOSSED MINUTES).

    SO... A PRACTICE MATCH AT TRAINING (60 MINUTES) IT SHOULD TAKE TO US NOT THE FULL 60MINUTES, IT SHOULD BE LESS THAN 10 MINUTES (90 MINUTES COMPETITION MATCH WAS FOR US ABOUT 10MINUTES TO WAIT FINISHING THE COMPETITION MATCH OF 90 MINUTES.)

    IT IS VERY SIMPLE. Do I draw and paint a full map to show you?

    Why if a competition match its only 10 minutes for us, a practice match it costs to us a whole hour (60minutes)?

    Ok, how can I explain more???? I have explain it too many ways. You must understand or you must go to bed and rest, or just stop working for nordeus top eleven company to fool the people that are criticizing, showing, the errors of the game because what I say I think it is....

    TOO SIMPLE TO BE UNDERSTOOD FOR A NORMAL HUMAN BEEN
    It's just a game, It doesn't need to be exact... Other than that... Why do we need to change training to reflect it?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  2. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Palma De Mallorca, Spain, Spain
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    1 Hour Training = Match Practice = The equivalent of a full days training in top eleven terms? (1 Earth Hour = 7 Top Eleven Hours?)
    Asking to me or asking to pnr...? 1 Earth Day = 7 Top Eleven Days thats a rule at top eleven...

    So 1 earth hour should be 7 top eleven hours. That's a logical, mathemathical conclussion.

  3. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Palma De Mallorca, Spain, Spain
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's just a game, It doesn't need to be exact... Other than that... Why do we need to change training to reflect it?
    Maybe because I have some rests left and I would like to exercise some dollplayers (sorry my english) before they get 1 year older. But they (nordeus) make me wait 1hour for practice match (about +30% progress hability), making me wait 10 minutes for a stretching training (only about +10% progress hability), etc.

    That could be a very good reason to reflect the same scale for trainings, like the same scale for other things of top eleven. But Nordeus doesn't apply this scale for training time. They apply that scale for other "times", but not for training time.
    Last edited by LesterMind; 06-01-2013 at 07:34 AM.

  4. #14
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,385
    Quote Originally Posted by LesterMind View Post
    Maybe because I have some rests left and I would like to exercise some dollplayers (sorry my english) before they get 1 year older. But they (nordeus) make me wait 1hour for practice match (about +30% progress hability), making me wait 10 minutes for a stretching training (only about +10% progress hability), etc.

    That could be a very good reason to reflect the same scale for trainings, like the same scale for other things of top eleven. But Nordeus doesn't apply this scale for training time. They apply that scale for other "times", but not for training time.
    1 hour training session would reflect roughly a full days training in real life I'd imagine. Like the real footballers do. So if you press each button a few times in a day, It's like your weeks real life training for a footballer.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Palma De Mallorca, Spain, Spain
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    1 hour training session would reflect roughly a full days training in real life I'd imagine. Like the real footballers do. So if you press each button a few times in a day, It's like your weeks real life training for a footballer.
    Well, what you say it could be another thread. But talking about it, I would say I am not agree with you. At real life, a young football player (with talent) training a practice match, can progress a simply skill point, aleatory added to his actual habilities. And a talent young player (18-21) could so progress aproximately a whole star (75 skill points) in a season. Of course this is only my opinion but if it wasn't right I am pretty sure it would be close to be right. Just aproximately. So I don't think nordeus is not doing UNrealistic at this point.
    But this is only my opinion, I am agree that maybe at this point could be a lot of difference opinions. And this would be another thread.
    Last edited by LesterMind; 06-01-2013 at 07:55 AM.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    This is not close to real life at all, not with times and schedules and certainly NOT with injuries and durations.

    This is also the reason why I have packed stadiums....unicorn circus half-time show. Full of dragons, unicorns and wizards.

    Face it, Nordeus has not created a football simulation, it is closer to fantasy football, and I just hired to NPC ogres to fill in as centerbacks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12