Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training duration:if 7real days are just 1 day. 1 real hour training should be 1/7h

Rookie

Training duration:if 7real days are just 1 day. 1 real hour training should be 1/7h

If a nordeus match is not real 105 minutes (including half time rest, and the adding time), it's just about 10minutes.

If a nordeus week is not real 7 days, just 1 day.
    And they rule this 1/7 for every thing (1 year old age, it is not 7'5 weeks as it should be. 52real weeks should be 7'5weeks if it was more exactly 1/7)

Then...

Why they make the duration of training be completely "real": stretching 10minutes to wait to can order another one stretch session ...... finally 60minutes 1 practice match.

If 7 real days are 1 top eleven manager day. So 1hour practice match should be only 1/7hours (about 8:30minutes). Ten real minutes stretching should be 1'4minutes...

Why top eleven doesn't make this rule? I don't know for sure but maybe we can think about it...

And I can conclude that it is a mistake-nonsense (another one) of this game.

Change it!!
    Last edited by LesterMind; 06-01-2013 at 05:47 AM.

Player will need to rest so that they won't get all tired...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Player will need to rest so that they won't get all tired...
    Seven hours resting between 2 simples 60minuts practice matches? Remember if after a practice match, I have to wait 1 real hour to orden another one... it's equal to 7 top eleven hours (1 real day is 7 top eleven days).

No. That's not logical. A 60minutes practice match, it's not so hard as a friendly match (even that is 90 minutes, not 60). So... if I order a practice match, it should be (ruling 1/7) 8:30 real minutes, and maybe 2-3 more real minutes (to supposed rest 20 top eleven minutes) before I can order another practice match.

A T11 days is equal to 205.7 minutes (1 real day = 1440 mins)

You should grab a calculator and try to calculate it out!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie

Real minutes between league match and another match

Sometimes top eleven gives your team less than 1 real hour (so 7 hours at top eleven scale) between 2 competition matches....

But between 2 practice matches... no less than 1 real hour to order another one. No less than 10 real minutes between 2 stretching session

Players will need to wait for 3 T11 hours (205.7 / 60 = 3.428333...) for the next practice match... As practice match only lasts for 10-15 T11 minutes, not the full 90 minutes.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Players will need to wait for 3 T11 hours (205.7 / 60 = 3.428333...) for the next practice match... As practice match only lasts for 10-15 T11 minutes, not the full 90 minutes.
    lol... you're drunk hehe

If a REAL (at real live) practice match training is 60 minutes... then the same training at t11 should be 8minutes 30seconds aproximate for us to wait to finish a REAL practice match. Because a REAL (at real live) week (7days), at t11 is just 1 day for us to wait to finish a REAL week.

Simple! Don't fool people messing logical scales lol
    Last edited by LesterMind; 06-01-2013 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LesterMind View Post
    lol... you're drunk hehe

If a REAL (at real live) practice match training is 60 minutes... then the same training at t11 should be 8minutes 30seconds aproximate for us to wait to finish a REAL practice match. Because a REAL (at real live) week (7days), at t11 is just 1 day for us to wait to finish a REAL week.

Simple! Don't fool people messing logical scales lol
    Why don't you remember that a T11 days = 205.7 real life minutes!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

1 Hour Training = Match Practice = The equivalent of a full days training in top eleven terms? (1 Earth Hour = 7 Top Eleven Hours?)
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Why don't you remember that a T11 days = 205.7 real life minutes!
    Yes I remember, and what does means?

Remember you this...

If a 90 minutes competition match for the "dolls football players" it's just for us only about 10minutes waiting the competition match finished. Then a 60 minutes practice match for the "dolls football players" should not be for us the same 60minutes waitint the practice match finished.

A COMPETITION MATCH (90 MINUTES) IT TAKES TO US ONLY 10 MINUTES APROXIMATELY TO COMPLETE THE COMPETTION MATCH (OF 90 SUPOSSED MINUTES).

SO... A PRACTICE MATCH AT TRAINING (60 MINUTES) IT SHOULD TAKE TO US NOT THE FULL 60MINUTES, IT SHOULD BE LESS THAN 10 MINUTES (90 MINUTES COMPETITION MATCH WAS FOR US ABOUT 10MINUTES TO WAIT FINISHING THE COMPETITION MATCH OF 90 MINUTES.)

IT IS VERY SIMPLE. Do I draw and paint a full map to show you?

Why if a competition match its only 10 minutes for us, a practice match it costs to us a whole hour (60minutes)?

Ok, how can I explain more???? I have explain it too many ways. You must understand or you must go to bed and rest, or just stop working for nordeus top eleven company to fool the people that are criticizing, showing, the errors of the game because what I say I think it is....

TOO SIMPLE TO BE UNDERSTOOD FOR A NORMAL HUMAN BEEN
    Last edited by LesterMind; 06-01-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast