Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: how many tokens do you have :) :) :) :) :)

Quote Originally Posted by beckett110 View Post
    I'm level 2 going up to level 3 tomorrow and I have 221 tokens all from videos, surveys etc. I refuse to buy tokens as I will probably end up getting bored soon enough, Im thinking of getting a couple of scout players when the new season starts to give me a better chance in the champions league and the cup as I struggled this year.
    My advice would be to look for youngest scouts you can with a few skill points away from 'world class' but it's also important to get the position you need too

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    My advice would be to look for youngest scouts you can with a few skill points away from 'world class' but it's also important to get the position you need too
    I was thinking that but I really need someone with free kick ability as my previous taker is not good anymore, I also need to get players with multiple positions to give me the option of changing formations for cup and CL games to give me half a chance of winning them.
    El Pistolero likes this.

I am all set for next season...

That's the type of image that sends a death message to your opponents.

Like those 3 options on what you can use the tokens, but most of these tokens will be used for something else.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-01-2013 at 07:02 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm level 1, started playing some days ago and have 82 tokens from surveys etc but only like 150k. Will I get more money at the start of next season to buy players from the market, otherwise what should i do with my tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Keef View Post
    I'm level 1, started playing some days ago and have 82 tokens from surveys etc but only like 150k. Will I get more money at the start of next season to buy players from the market, otherwise what should i do with my tokens?
    It's only good for signing players (scouts) or for buying boosters. Would not recommend buying stadium upgrades, I'd buy a bundle of $ early on because that is quite hard to generate at the beginning of the game. Logos and Jerseys can be imported from other accounts (except official unless from bought tokens)
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by beckett110 View Post
    I was thinking that but I really need someone with free kick ability as my previous taker is not good anymore, I also need to get players with multiple positions to give me the option of changing formations for cup and CL games to give me half a chance of winning them.
    Yeah, I need a free kick taker too.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's only good for signing players (scouts) or for buying boosters. Would not recommend buying stadium upgrades, I'd buy a bundle of $ early on because that is quite hard to generate at the beginning of the game. Logos and Jerseys can be imported from other accounts (except official unless from bought tokens)
    I can't send and receive logos & kits anymore. Not sure why.

i never bought from scout and all my player are at a scout level (6*) because i always by the best player and train them.
    buying token is stupid because eventually when you get bored of this game (if you ever do lol) you will kinda regret spending the money.
    Last edited by Younis Hameed; 06-01-2013 at 08:25 PM.

I have 8 for next season but I'm hoping my next league isn't competitive!
    Wolf FC

Apprentice
    344, all farmed since the 11th day of the season.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast