Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: is this right or bug?

is this right or bug?

I can see similar things have been posted but not giving me my answer and with the game being different for everyone I thought it be best to post my own thread so sorry if you have replied to this question so many times.

I seem to be getting around 18 fans no more at home games level one £5 a ticket with 1k stadium and upgraded parking. Im at top of league and won ive only lost 1 game 2 draws so thought this may have given me around 40+ fans like most others im hearing. If anyone can actually shed light on if that is the max number of fans I can achieve or if its random and not my fault or a bug etc thanks.

You could try lowering ticket price.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

if your team sucks .. and are getting lots of bad results .. Nordues assume they are all glory hunters and will not show up !!!
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne20 View Post
    I can see similar things have been posted but not giving me my answer and with the game being different for everyone I thought it be best to post my own thread so sorry if you have replied to this question so many times.

I seem to be getting around 18 fans no more at home games level one £5 a ticket with 1k stadium and upgraded parking. Im at top of league and won ive only lost 1 game 2 draws so thought this may have given me around 40+ fans like most others im hearing. If anyone can actually shed light on if that is the max number of fans I can achieve or if its random and not my fault or a bug etc thanks.
    At £5 a ticket for a Level 1 player you have set the price way too high, drop the price to £3 and see what happens
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Apprentice
    wow! jamie bolt was not missed in the centre of midfield as CoolioFC put ten past NemanjaFC! Zagniacz with a hatrick to take his season tally to 26! because of goal difference, should genesisfc lose later, 1 more win will see me finish 4th
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Apprentice
    sorry, wrong thread
    Champions League:

Lmao! thought I saw that in 'how are you doing' thread.

Apprentice
    haha, i had this thread open at the time, and wasnt thinking
    Champions League:

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    At £5 a ticket for a Level 1 player you have set the price way too high, drop the price to £3 and see what happens
    I will give it a shot but I do get more fans than what my club says also. I have a fan base of around 550 but get nearly 800 watching my game. Alao to a previous comment I i win nearly every game bar 3 of them. Anyway I will lower price and report back thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne20 View Post

Also just to clarify I dont mean im getting 18 fans watching I mean after the game im only gaining 18 fans and 6 fans for away games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast