Thread: Advice

Banned

Advice

Now the season is ova can any1 tell me if u train ya players do they struggle wiv injuries the more u train them and the more condition u use, does any1 think there is a condition limit u shudnt go below, if ya took them really low wud it affect them too much does any1 think, and im level 5, how long does it take roughly 2 get 2 the top level, how long hav u guys been playin for, ive been playin since feb, and as i say im level 5.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Now the season is ova can any1 tell me if u train ya players do they struggle wiv injuries the more u train them and the more condition u use, does any1 think there is a condition limit u shudnt go below, if ya took them really low wud it affect them too much does any1 think, and im level 5, how long does it take roughly 2 get 2 the top level, how long hav u guys been playin for, ive been playin since feb, and as i say im level 5.
    I am also lvl 5. I train the same every day, regardless of a game or not. I dont power train. I also dont go below 80% unless I have 5-6 three hour intervals for resting, where I will go down to 70%, but thats as far as I go so I dont tempt the injury gods.

Only the power trainers would be able to tell you how low you can go before you hit serious injuries.

As far as I know, there is an infinite amount of levels...that is, there is no TOP level. It just keeps going as long as people keep playing and paying.

Some guys are close to 30 seasons. Do we know of any that are more than 30?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I am also lvl 5. I train the same every day, regardless of a game or not. I dont power train. I also dont go below 80% unless I have 5-6 three hour intervals for resting, where I will go down to 70%, but thats as far as I go so I dont tempt the injury gods.

Only the power trainers would be able to tell you how low you can go before you hit serious injuries.

As far as I know, there is an infinite amount of levels...that is, there is no TOP level. It just keeps going as long as people keep playing and paying.

Well i go down 2 watever it is b4 ur next game, so if u hav a game 24 hrs l8 then i train them down 2 allowin them 2 b bak up2 99 b4 the game, and ive prob had 3 injuries this season, so that doesnt seem 2 b affectin them, 59 is the lowest its been, but not gunna play now till sunday so was gunna see if any1 has trained 2 really low.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

A friend of mine recently told me that the highest in existance is level 37.
    It is infinite though.

I train hard all the time but I make sure my games have 24 hour intervals so if I have 2 games next season I wont train as hard. I just messed around with figures and worked out 40% after your game if its 24 hours just play around im in my first season and worked it out very quickly and ive had about 4 injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    A friend of mine recently told me that the highest in existance is level 37.
    It is infinite though.
    Next season the highest Level is 41.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*