Page 118 of 245 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Good luck with Miodrag in team

Monday.

LEAGUE. Round 7. FC BILGEN (81.3) v LONDON CITY (81.1)

Result: BILGEN 1-2 LONDON
    Goals: Yashin 17, Hori 74, Branco 85pen
    M.o.M: Oleg Yashin

Another solid performance in this morning kick-off. Oleg Yashin blasted us in front just before the midpoint of the first half. Fifteen minutes from time, Nobuyoshi Hori continued his scoring streak, when he went on a solo run and buried the ball in the corner of the net. We had an uneasy few last minutes after Mads Fiksdal tripped an opposing striker in the box, and Helder Branco slotted home the resultant penalty. The win puts us briefly top again, until the third place team plays.

CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Watts, Cole, Olsen, Santos, Hori, Daniels, Yashin, Robins.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Would you be playing him regularly?
    i bought one from the TL now (18 y.o. 39Q), so he won't play and i think i won't buy him

Match Report - AEPRE FC v. BESIKTAS J.K. (Turkish Team)

A very solid performance from AEPRE FC earns them 3 points which that definitely means that AEPRE FC will go through. Great corner from youngster Kovacevic (MDKII) into July's header puts them back to the lead, but the most-mentioned man is Hazard, who scores 2 great goals to create gaps between the rest of the group.

NGE Man of the Match July Fourth (8)
    Manager's Rating
    3pts-Hazard
    2pts-July Fourth
    1pt-MDKII

Player Rankings
    Falcao-8
    July Fourth-8
    Hazard-8
    Lampard-4
    Pricop Catalin-3
    Y.Abouret-3
    D.Andersson-3
    Terry-3
    Turnbull-2
    A.Cole-2
    David Luiz-1
    Ljepoje-1
    MDKII-1

Champions League Standings

Match Preview for the upcoming league match aganist BLR FC will be posted on 20:02 ICT.
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

huge win for me today after a tough match against the second best team in my league, I was much better and deserved it! and not even the game engine that injured my best player on the field (Pirie, who also got MOM) after 38 minutes and assisting one goal could take it away from me, even though it really tried (other team got a corner after corner in the 89th minute, 90% of the times it's a goal).

Pirie is actually a DR so I'm very proud and happy, against the top 3 teams in my league I have 2 wins and a draw. kind of disappointing that I lost 2 matches against the weaker teams but I won't beat myself up for it. we now have 13 points out of 21 possible.

looking forward to the CL match later on today, if we win we make sure the first spot is ours to the top 16. we play against the team we beat 5-0 away so I'm pretty confident about that match.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. BLR FC (Indonesian Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 21:02 ICT
    Referee: Scott McBeanie

Opponent Analysis

Formation: Illegal formation (3N-3N-1-3)
    Position in League: 13th (2pts)

Match Preview
    After AEPRE FC won a Champions League match aganist BESIKTAS J.K. with a very decent performance, AEPRE FC is ready to extend their league lead as they will be facing BLR FC.

The Indonesian side, who is currently playing on illegal formation is ready to be trashed by AEPRE FC. The manager will be playing on 4-3W-1-2, with the lineup is exactly the same from the CL match, as the midfield lineup as Frank Lampard will be taking Pricop Catalin's position in the lineup as he returns from injury.

Lineup

Injuries & Suspensions
    BLR FC Luca Persone (1 match ban)
    AEPRE FC None
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    mixed day for me yesterday. a 1-0 defeat at home in the cup means i have it all to do in the second leg. however a third straight victory means im up to 5th in the league. should win todays league game too, but its pretty much win or bust in the champions league
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

LEAGUE ROUND 7

July Fourth 3-1 Yavuz Derya FC

July Fourth 118.3 3N-4-1-2 - Yavuz Derya 113.3 4-5-1 Flat

This was a better performance from July Fourth than in the past few days that have seen us lose twice already this season, It took us 14 minutes to break the deadlock with Miku breaking clear and pasing it to Michu to give us the lead, We spent the rest of the first half looking for the second but we were almost level when Borja broke clear and passed to Rodriguez and he put it over, July Fourth quickly reacted with a goal kick forward that found Papaleo who managed to beat the defence and a pass to Michu gave us te 2-0 lead at HT, The second half saw Miku beating a few defenders with skill to pass to Vestergaard to seal the win for us, But there was a consolation goal for our opponents late on when Guzzo's cross found Borja to beat Seaman on the near post.

Goals: Michu (14,41) Vestergaard (54) Borja (89) MOTM: Michu

TEAM TALK: I made 1 team selection error today and that was I had my second choice GK in goal but we won well so it didn't matter in the end, Our win put a little pressure on our rivals (nakompathom and Batigo) who kick-off just after our game, but they also won their games so its status quo for another round.

We play our 4th group game tonight in the Champions League, we will qualify if we win our game and also if the other group game ends in a draw we will also be confirmed as the group winners.
    dv8r, Raykco and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Nothing exceptional for today's league match since nothing changed in the game engine against us. Another away win by 0-4 with at least 10 "goes wide" occasions and despite the Q difference a certain struggle to score. We got one with Bruce Banner and the second at the end of first half with Hutton. In the second half Hutton exploited twice getting us on 0-4. We were rsting Becker and schneider when the usual ENGINE STRIKE (which we were expecting) struck our MR with an injury (4 days out) at MIN 90. So nice of it that's the 17th injury on pitch in 15 matches overall.

We hold a 6 point advantage in the league and we abould qualify in CL tonight. On the other group, the only good competitor (q50) seems to be struggling a bit too much with 7 points. Any slip tonight and they ll face us in the elimination round.
    Ljepoje likes this.

First half 0:1
    But in second Mile Kitić design great comeback with two goals and 1 assist
    Also Dušan Basta one goal with one assist. Great game with active manager(watches all of his matches) but quality was on my side.