Page 146 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    I change my formation occasionally to "counter" the opponent, apparently it only works against stronger opponents. I lost 5 matches in the league this season, all against weaker teams (3-2, 3-2, 2-1, 2-1, 1-0), all goals came late, in 3 of the matches I scored first (led 2-0 in one match). in every single match I had almost double the shots and more possession but I just get 1-2 goals in minutes 70-90 and lose it. I don't know what to do anymore, it's just too random, nothing I do can help me win I guess.
    Yeah, that's 90% true.

Hm, you could try the 4-1-4-1 formation like I did from season 2 to 3 - worked pretty good. The 4-4-2 N-diamond isn't that bad either. Don't use any arrows, just attacking mentality - mixed passing+style, zonal marking and hard tackle. NO offside or counter.

The 4-4-2 classic is pretty good if facing a butterfly formation, or a V-formation.
    Maor23 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Well, he is 6SKP from 5* and 81SKP from 6*... It's your decision

Next time, try to get a player like this the first week of a season.
    I bought him couple days ago..

I wouldn't take him, he will be a 3* by next season. You need like 65KP to get him to 5*, then another 75SKP to 6* or 5* (if you plan to keep him as a 5* for next season).

For 21T you "can" get better.
    I know but i wanna see his rates. 21 t means the fastest trainer youth can get out. Also, it came signing free. Would i take it and sell diamond (23yo q 48) i d earn not less than 10-12 m for biddings (and might negotiate him too) which would cover for the 21 T. Also it can make one season as reserve, i am not the type to overuse the same eleven each season, expeciallygiven the easy league.

Yeah, that's 90% true.

Hm, you could try the 4-1-4-1 formation like I did from season 2 to 3 - worked pretty good. The 4-4-2 N-diamond isn't that bad either. Don't use any arrows, just attacking mentality - mixed passing+style, zonal marking and hard tackle. NO offside or counter.

The 4-4-2 classic is pretty good if facing a butterfly formation, or a V-formation.
    thanks for the advice, I don't use 4-4-2 very often this season. by looking at the statistics of all the matches I've lost, it's pure bad luck, all of them. I've had a good formation against them at any stage but had too many misses (like last match 19 shots without a goal) and conceded almost 50% of all of the opponent's shots. weird, strange, bad luck, call it whatever you want it's just so annoying I can't even describe how much.
    Last edited by Maor23; 06-15-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Match Report - AEPRE FC 10-2 Antoine FC (French Team)

AEPRE FC proves that they are too strong for Antoine FC, as they changed formation to 3W-4-1-2 to start their dominance, just after they were been equalised in the 35th minute. Strong debut for Gareth Bale as he scored 4 goals today, and a very decent match from July who score hat-trick and get MOTM with 9 match rating. For Antoine FC, their non-legit goalkeeper Mehdi Molaania managed to save 3 shots today, and Gilberto Rebora who done very great defensive skills today, but most of them could have go through them.

NGE Man of the Match July Fourth (9)

NGE Rating

Manager's Points Awarded This Match
    3pts-Bale
    2pts-July Fourth
    1pt-Hazard

Manager's Points Rankings
    Falcao-18
    July Fourth-18
    Kovacevic-12
    Hazard-11
    Lampard-7
    Pricop Catalin-3
    Y.Abouret-3
    D.Andersson-3
    Terry-3
    Malouda-3
    Bale-3
    Turnbull-2
    A.Cole-2
    David Luiz-2
    Ljepoje-2
    van Hart-1

League Standings

shwanko07 likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Gotta love friendlies
    pnr8555 and shwanko07 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Gotta love friendlies
    He's using illegal formation!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Gotta love friendlies
    I did a 14-0 in one of my friendlies yesterday.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

MERBAT 0-3 BEARS FC

in the top2 match, the young side of BEARS FC had managed to come back with a valuable 3 points in a thrilling away match thus keeping thier 100% win record. just after reaching 2-0 point, the Merbat manager tried to changes things around but Bears FC not only countered his new formation but managed to add a 3rd goal too ..
    the team is siting now comfortably at 1st place with 7 point gap in a 5 horses race to the title, but the season is not over yet, all other 4 teams are decent side with some quality scouts
    pnr8555 likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I did a 14-0 in one of my friendlies yesterday.
    Is high-scored friendly gain load of skill points and can be done in a similar way as power training?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC