Page 166 of 245 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. ANHGJ FC (Swedish Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 20:57 ICT
    Referee: Mark Campbell

Team Comparison

Formation: 4-4-2 classic
    Position in League: 6th (26 pts)

AEPRE FC sets for a challenge aganist their friend, ANHGJ FC.

ANHGJ FC will be playing on 4-4-2 classic, as their new signing Matt van Hart will not be playing for now. AEPRE FC will be countering them with 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly, with Gareth Bale and Florent Malouda being promoted to attacking wingers, as the youngster Mitch Maguire will be playing on DMR, as Frank Lampard, who returned from his injury and currently tops the injury ranking, will be playing as DML. New signing Lucas Balton will also making his debut over out-of-form player John Terry.

Lineups

July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

need some suggestion here, thanks
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    What the hell is this? Why is it ALWAYS when I play against a ****ty team, their defenders play like 9* defenders!??!?!? Also, I have you know I started with the narrow diamond, that failed....I scored from 2 free kicks, that pretty much tells you how crap we were today.

And the reason I'm not happy is... Because this has been happening all season, I've been getting some dodgy results when I should be winning comfortably.
    Games like this at around my level would usually be our draws/losses because there isn't many rubbish teams like your opponents. The worst teams are usually 4* teams, nearly every team at our level is at least "semi-active"
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    need some suggestion here, thanks
    4-4-2 Classic
    tongly45 likes this.

LEAGUE ROUND 16

July Fourth 3-0 fc barcerona

July Fourth 118.9 4-4-1-1 then 45 mins 3-1-4-2 then 3-3N-2W-2 70 mins - fc barcerona 107.5 3W-1-3W-1-2

An easy win for July Fourth here as expected against an rather inactive opponents who languish 2nd bottom in our league, it was a case of how long it took us to get the break through and finish the game off, it took us 15 minutes to take the lead through Stuart's corner for Papaleo to header it in, moments later Papaleo crossed in a Stuart almost made it 2-0 with his head, July Fourth created nothing else major in the first half, We wrapped the game up early on in the second half with a Stuart 25 meters hot finding the net along with a Childs free-kick (we didn't assign free-kick duties to anyone in this game) and with 20 minutes to go we threw on another midfielder and pushed up our wingers to look for another goal or two to reduce our GD to Batigo but we didn't create anything and barcerona almost took advantage of our advanced attacking formation in the end but Sedov's shot went wide of the post.

Goals: Papaleo (15) Stuart (50) Childs (63) MOTM: Papaleo.

Team Talk: That 3-0 means that along with Batigo's 4-1 win means that we remain behind in GD by 4 goals. Although it was an easy win for us, I felt we had a struggle trying to create many scoring chances and winning more significantly.
    pnr8555, dv8r and Shadow like this.

Match Report - AEPRE FC 2-1 ANHGJ FC (Swedish Team)
    Form issues, sportsmanship and lots of stuffs happening this match.

Due to AEPRE FC's form issues that is currently striking them, thanks to last night's 4-0 loss that wiped three AEPRE FC players from Top 5 ratings. AEPRE FC is almost suffering defeat that should have been a superb victory. AEPRE FC were keep away to defensive, as in the 17th minute, KSI could have scored a goal, and AEPRE FC couldn't even pull themselves up. ANHGJ FC's manager then start to showing their sportsmanship, as they could notice the past lousy results that signals the form issues, as he asked me that he will be playing on illegal formation for me to fix this mess, then I say no to him, but however, he saws my team looking very struggled then he decided to play on a very illegal formation with his goalkeeper Miguel Oliveira playing on ST, after that Florent Malouda immediately score a goal for a very special 2-1 win.

Here is a chat during the match

NGE Man of the Match Lampard (8)
    NGE Ratings

Manager Points
    3pts-Malouda
    2pts-Falcao
    1pt-Lampard

Manager Points Rankings
    Falcao-25
    July Fourth-21
    Kovacevic-12
    Hazard-11
    Malouda-11
    Lampard-8
    Bale-6
    Pricop Catalin-3
    Y.Abouret-3
    D.Andersson-3
    Terry-3
    Ljepoje-3
    Turnbull-2
    A.Cole-2
    David Luiz-2
    van Hart-1

From tomorrow, the list of players who got manager points will not be revealed. It will be revealed at the end of the season. Also, for the match that the manager didn't watch, NGE Man of the Match worth 1 manager point.

League Standings

July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Looking for a Level 4-5 manager to play with in the AEPRE FC Forum Trophy (End of Season Friendly) at the end of the season. The match will be held on 19:00 ICT next Saturday. Please give me a PM if you're interested in playing AEPRE FC at the end of the season.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I can't get onto the game. FB and T11 versions are down as is the mobile app. Anyone else have the same problem?
    Yupp, had the same problem for a hour or two... But managed to log-in a quarter before my league game
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Important win

Seems like mr alex isnt still sure about his team's strenght for the semi final with koln allstars. So why not improve it by 3.1 Q in 24 hrs?

Gahh. I want another server, really.
    Ljepoje likes this.