Page 171 of 245 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Out of the Cup, only 1 loss in league and currently 100% in the CL. I'm having a quarterfinal aganist a scout buyer tonight, she's playing on 4-4-2 classic, so this may be an easy challenge for us today...
    Hopefully you get a good start in the first leg and make your opponent panic a bit. I've only lost once in my league so I'm pleased.

Good luck in your game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC MADE OFFER TO LEAGUE RIVAL!!!
    One of a very shocking news for bangkok fc fans, as one of his player, 22 years old, playing as DL and DC, also 6 points away from the next star, is linked to AEPRE FC. AEPRE FC is looking forward to strengthen their defensive line, as two players sets to leave AEPRE FC, which also includes the Turkish youngster Ihsan Ozhan, who will become 1* player next season, also the retiring Ashley Cole. Two days ago, the Thai manager who manages the Northern Irish team, have signed a Japanese powerhouse Kazunari Akahoshi. As he accepts the offer, AEPRE FC will have no players lower than 2* this season, and keep the team ready for the next season which is approaching them.

As the offer has been accepted, he will be renamed to Chelsea's vice-captain, Gary Cahill.

A bit late in the season to be making an offer of 5T for a player on negotiations (which would cost you around 17T) when your almost certain to win the league.
    magic3 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Doing ok so far this season, hadnt been watching games and ended up adrift but clawed it back to 3 points. Defo need to tank next season, far to much competition for 4* players (which there isnt alot of) and total chaos for 5* players (which are even rarer). Been signing up alot of 18 year old fast trainers in prep for a season of training and tanking!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I still don't believe how strong your server is.

Arsenal's opponent in CL today:

Well it should be easy.

With Mile Kitić from the start and Ceca singing "neodoljiv neumoljiv" in tha background everything is possible ....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

LEAGUE ROUND 17

ceyhun 0-3 July Fourth

ceyhun defensive 3W-2-3W-2 110.8 - July Fourth 119.0 3N-4-1-2 1st half, 3N-1-4-2 2nd half

A potential banana skin for us here as we faced a formation I hate playing against because sometimes all the extra players behind the ball can sometimes make it difficult for us to score, but we played in the right spirit in getting the job done and perhaps it was a reasonable win as far as the GD situation is on our league this season. July Fourth did however struggle a little in the first half and it was a moment of brilliance of Vestergaard from cutting in from the wing and to shoot from 25 meters to give us the lead, we changed our shape a little in the second half, by bringing off yellow carded Miku who never got into the game and put on Hardy and removed Diamond for Mensah in the second half, Chances were coming more often for us since we had the extra man in defence who was able to win balls and supply our forwards with more chances, Pietropaolo had a decent second half creating a few chances but failed to convert any, But one of those chances he had spilled for a corner which Stuart crossed in for Ramirez to header in for our 2 goal lead, our 3rd goal came from... Remember the old days? A Mensah free-kick. We placed him back on first choice for free-kick duties until end of the season for any matches he may appear in, all 3 of his free-kicks he had were on target and at least he converted one of them.

Goals: Vestergaard (31) Ramirez (62) Mensah (76) MOTM: Malik.

Suspension News: Miku suspended for next league game.

Team Talk: A good result in the end of us and nice to see Mensah get back on the scoresheets again, but he is declining in relative quality and he will only be mid 4* next season and will find himself a new club next season. Batigo United play later vs one of the inactives Mateo so they are expected to win by quite a big margin this afternoon. Tomorrow we play Fenerbahce SK the team that caused the surprise loss to us earlier in the season at home and we will be looking for a big win and despite them winning against us earlier in the season, It appears that they have tanked the season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-20-2013 at 12:23 PM.
    Ljepoje, magic3 and pnr8555 like this.

Ljepoje Ceca has new album so this is going to play today

Ceca - Turbulentno - (Audio 2013) HD - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Ljepoje Ceca has new album so this is going to play today

Ceca - Turbulentno - (Audio 2013) HD - YouTube
    Very cool, despite I can't understand this song...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    Doing alright in CL i guess. almost had 2 free wins in the Qtr Final when a 19 Quality team won 4-1 home game against a 24 Q, too bad 19 Q lost 0-3 away and was eliminated.

If I win in the QtrFinal, I will either face a 28Q team or a friend with 30 Q whom I have won 2 league games last season so hopefully I will be able to reach CL final where I will likely have to face a token player with 38.4 Q (vs mine 33.6).

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - QUARTER-FINAL, 1ST LEG

Ertan FC 0-1 July Fourth

Ertan FC 112.4 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 119.0 3-5-2 V 1st half, 3N-1-2-3W-1 2nd half

A good start for us was made for us in this quarter-final tie when Petersen struck his shot from 25 meters to find the back of the net on 4 minutes but the rest of the game was kind of lame. Nothing much else happened as the weaker July Fourth line-up was cancelled out by Ertan, On 60 minutes Michu should of made it 2-0 but put is shot over the bar and Ertan had a great chance to level on 76 minutes when Romero broke clear of our defence and put it wide. We had another chance with Miku passing to Petersen through on goal but Petersen failed to keep it on target.

Goals: Petersen (4) MOTM: Adams.

Team Talk: A low scoring 1-0 win means that its all to play for in the 2nd leg back at home at Islington Park, But we are likely to name a stronger starting XI to finish off this tie. Should we qualify we will be naming out strongest team for both legs of the semi-final most likely against vito6a.

Other Quarter-Final News: No other results are through as of yet since our match was the first one played this evening in our competition.
    FCB, Ljepoje and dv8r like this.

FCB
    How to beat 3-2-3-2 formation ... please help

---------st---st----------
    ------mc---mc----mc------
    --dml---------------dmr---
    -------dc--dc--dc---------
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013