Page 183 of 245 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

The Secret of AEPRE FC

As I already said yesterday that the Manager Points will not be revealed and added until the end of the season, you know what, it is still awarded. Here is the note that collect all the manager points:

Can you still guess?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    The Secret of AEPRE FC

As I already said yesterday that the Manager Points will not be revealed and added until the end of the season, you know what, it is still awarded. Here is the note that collect all the manager points:

Can you still guess?
    I think Falcao is a certainty to win the player of the season award at your club.

Besides... Why have a striker named July Fourth when it should be Stacey Papaleo?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think Falcao is a certainty to win the player of the season award at your club.

Besides... Why have a striker named July Fourth when it should be Stacey Papaleo?
    There will be Papaleo around next season...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. bangkok fc (Northern Irish Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 2:51 ICT (Sunday morning)

Team Comparison

Formation: 4-4-2 classic
    Position in League: 2nd (43 pts)

AEPRE FC sets for a challenge over a team that is 8 points behind them, bangkok fc. It's the battle of the two real-life Thai managers.

AEPRE FC will be extening the gap to 11 points by keeping the same lineup that used to beat Viet Hoang FC 4-0 in the Champions League, with Didier Drogba out due to his ACL tear, as Falcao continues to build his form. Also Andre Schurrle will be playing over Ljepoje's place due to his suspension. bangkok fc, will still playing on 4-4-2 classic. AEPRE FC's last observation of bangkok fc saws 3 players of his on the transfer market. The manager says that "This is a very comfortable challenge, as we'll be extending our gap to 11 points and win the league". AEPRE FC's manager also warns the player that they must be careful of one of their defender, Rhodri Earnshaw.

Lineup

Odds
    AEPRE FC's manager to present at the match: 3/1
    The medics to heal Drogba with red packs: 14/5
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. bangkok fc (Northern Irish Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 2:51 ICT (Sunday morning)

Team Comparison

Formation: 4-4-2 classic
    Position in League: 2nd (43 pts)

AEPRE FC sets for a challenge over a team that is 8 points behind them, bangkok fc. It's the battle of the two real-life Thai managers.

AEPRE FC will be extening the gap to 11 points by keeping the same lineup that used to beat Viet Hoang FC 4-0 in the Champions League, with Didier Drogba out due to his ACL tear, as Falcao continues to build his form. Also Andre Schurrle will be playing over Ljepoje's place due to his suspension. bangkok fc, will still playing on 4-4-2 classic. AEPRE FC's last observation of bangkok fc saws 3 players of his on the transfer market. The manager says that "This is a very comfortable challenge, as we'll be extending our gap to 11 points and win the league". AEPRE FC's manager also warns the player that they must be careful of one of their defender, Rhodri Earnshaw.

Lineup

Odds
    AEPRE FC's manager to present at the match: 3/1
    The medics to heal Drogba with red packs: 14/5
    Think if you win this then that will clinch the league title for you this season.

Think if you win this then that will clinch the league title for you this season.
    I think AEPRE FC will win the league on Tuesday or Wednesday...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I think AEPRE FC will win the league on Tuesday or Wednesday...
    Is that to please the mathematicians and make it absolutely certain, I think if you win today then the bookies will start paying out on AEPRE as champions because I can't see how another team can win the league. I'd say bookies have already started paying out on Perfect Tactics (but they were certainties to win the league from day 1). They are like a Rangers in a Scottish Division 3.

Is that to please the mathematicians and make it absolutely certain, I think if you win today then the bookies will start paying out on AEPRE as champions because I can't see how another team can win the league. I'd say bookies have already started paying out on Perfect Tactics (but they were certainties to win the league from day 1). They are like a Rangers in a Scottish Division 3.
    Here are the predictions for the day that AEPRE FC will win the league:

Saturday
    Rd 19, Sat: AEPRE FC beat bangkok fc
    APR 54-43 BKK (11 pts, 7 matches left)
    Rd 20, Sun: AEPRE FC beat BLR FC while AREMA FC beat bangkok fc
    APR 57-43 BKK (14 pts, 6 matches left)
    Rd 21, Mon: AEPRE FC beat AORDP FC while bangkok fc draws ANHGJ FC
    APR 60-44 BKK (16 pts, 5 matches left)

So AEPRE FC will definitely win the league at AORDP FC, and AEPRE FC will lift the trophy at their home after playing SCTA FC on Tuesday...

If it goes the other way then:
    bangkok fc beat ANHGJ FC
    APR 60-46 BKK (14 pts, 5 matches left)
    AEPRE FC beat SCTA FC while bangkok fc beat Klisakojai FC
    APR 63-47 BKK (14 pts, 4 matches left)

AEPRE FC still lift the trophy in a match aganist SCTA FC...

Oops, I actually forgot AREMA FC...

Rd 19: APR 54-45 ARE (APR beat BKK while ARE beat KLI)
    Rd 20: APR 57-48 ARE (APR beat BLR while ARE beat BKK)
    Rd 21: APR 60-51 ARE (APR beat AOR while ARE beat BLR)
    Rd 22: APR 63-52 ARE (APR beat SCT while ARE draw AOR) (11 pts)
    Rd 23: APR 66-53 ARE (APR beat HMZ while ARE draw SCT) (12 pts)
    Rd 24: APR 69-53 ARE (APR beat OCS while ARE loses to HMZ) (15 pts)
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-22-2013 at 04:09 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Champions League quarter finals, 2nd leg- The Showdown

Ismail (2) vs Perfect Tactics (1)

This is the biggest match of the season for us and the next hour will determine what we win this season. We take on Ismail FC who have a 2-1 away lead going into this game. We struggled to make chances in the 1st leg and our opponents were the better side. What is going on with Perfect Tactics? We have hit a poor run of form and this needs to change. We did win 5-0 in the league earlier in the day and Ismail lost. Can we turn it around? Ismail FC will play a 4-3W-1-2 like they did in the first leg, we will set up with a 3N-1-4-2 with Nascimento and Petersen playing OOP. Warmwater and van der Zande have both been dropped because they played badly in the first leg, they have been replaced with Goff and Bogdany, who makes his 3rd appearance this season.

Unfortunately, luck has not been on our side this season and I am not confident of progressing.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

hi everybody.I have CL semi final secong leg in 3 hours time.I lost first leg 2-0 away and need some advice how to beat this guy in the second leg...he is using 4-4-2 formation in every game...I have to say that my form was great all this season but from gameweek 16 I lost almost every game and I really don't know why...I play using 4-5-1 V formation all the time but sudenlly something strange happened...my last run is: 1w-1d-5l (I'm knocked out from the last 8 of the Cup and lost 1st place in the league) his team:

Season 41-greenshot_2013-06-22_17-05-19.jpg

and my team:

Season 41-greenshot_2013-06-22_17-06-09.jpg