Page 197 of 245 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

We won our league match 0-1 and I supported against rivals (which they did to me) and they lost so I have my 3 point lead back!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Sunday.

LEAGUE. Round 20. LONDON CITY (82.3) v FC BILGEN (82.1)

Result: LONDON 0-2 BILGEN
    Goals: Unda 31, Mitev 82
    M.o.M: Ivelin Mitev (Bilgen)

Another woeful performance saw us crash to our fourth defeat in six games. There is not a lot that I can say about this match, suffice to say that our visitors scored a goal in each half through Rafa Unda and Ivelin Mitev. We remain in 4th place, but are losing ground on those above us.

CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Andersson, Santos, Duggan (Leth), Daniels, Yashin, Robins.

TEAM TALK.

With just the six league matches remaining, it looks like we are not going to get any silverware this season. We were contemplating throwing in the towel for the season, and planning on regrouping for next time. However, at the moment we are fourth (on goal difference), from 5th & 6th. But 8th place are some distance behind us, and I can't see them catching up to deprive us of promotion. So do I still go all out to secure CL qualification. No point in finishing 7th and going up with no financial benefit.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

had 3 consecutive league matches against the best teams in the league again. won the first one 6-4, lost yesterday's match 4-0 (poor performance not even a shot on target) and won today's match 4-1 with a great performance. that gives us only 1 loss, a draw and 4 wins in our 6 toughest matches in the season. unfortunately we lost many games we should have won so we're currently 4th place with no realistic chance of winning but a top 4 spot will be okay right now.

also tied 2-2 at home in the CL quarter finals, won 4-2 on aggregate and we're through to the semis.

yesterday's defeat (they had 16 shots 11 on target, I had 6 shots none on target):

today's win (they had 7 shots 2 on target, I had 19 shots and 13 on target):
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Just beat a team rated 5Q above me in the Cup Semi Final first leg 5-2, so he has to win by 4 goals in his own-stadium in Cairo, Egypt.

Never expected to win but my counter formation worked!

If I win the Semi Final 2nd leg I'm up against a team rated 10Q below me in the final so
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

The second semi-final was kinda surprising as Koln went twice ahead (1-0, draw, 1-2) then capitolated a second equalizer and by the very end took the 3-2 in. Yet Alex had 15% bonus due to Koln manager missing and him having 1 supporter. So i wonder how the second leg will go. Basically it's almost to Koln advantage's how things ended up.

For us, a 4-0 in the legue following the cup match.
    Baaahahahahahahahah!

I believe the German speaking countries (Germany and Austria) aren't affected by the euro crisis as the rest of Europe ....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

FCB
    How to beat this formation...important league match .... opponent is now in 1st place and I am in 2nd ... If I win this I will get 1st place ....

but it seems that's why he is using this kind of formation to stop me to get 1st place... please help me

Last edited by FCB; 06-24-2013 at 05:44 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

how i wins tokens with survey and watch videos? every time I click on a message "We seem to have a problem with your account...

Dear user,

We have detected recurring suspicious behavior on your behalf, in violation to our terms and conditions.

Your Matomy Money account has been blocked until further notice. If you believe this is an error, please fill out this form.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Matomy Money." (I am from Indonesia)

League game today:

CL today:

Everything is possible.

Dreamer
    Knocked out of both Cup and CL in the 1/4-finals - tough opponents, although it was possible to beat them, I just needed a little bit of luck. Still undefeated in the league and sitting 8 points clear at the top, at least that's something.

With a 0-5 victory away using reserve team (forgot to switch) NEW TEAM wins the League for its 4th straight time! Kudos to stark who got in in the second half and made 3 assists.

Tonight we'll be having the first quarter finals' leg and let's hope all goes well with the main eleven fully rested.
    Ljepoje likes this.