Indy FC-PCH Dinamo
    GAZIANTEP-Novo Selo
    EW11 FC-Fc Dinamo

Round 26
    Novo Selo-EW11 FC
    PCH Dinamo-GE Htdirnixian
    DeiMON FC-GAZIANTEP

I expect to lose both.

Here is the team sheet for the title decider match aganist Antoine FC, written by the manager's hand...

Last night I given tongly a 1111th like, now I posted 2222th Post of this thread!
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-28-2013 at 06:44 AM.
    Shadow and tongly45 like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Cage FC; 2 games to go, 6pts clear - have beaten the team in second twice, so that should be it done already, right? My goal difference is also significantly higher. And of course, this is if I were to lose those 2 matches, which i won't

BUT ... i have to put out all my weaker players today, as my CL final is on later on. N have already decided that everyone of my MC and AMC players should be injured for this of course. 3 injuries against that second place team in the league last night. And they call this realistic?? I had to sub AMC, MC, MC in the one game!! I don't care if they had hard tackling on, which they did as they had a player sent off too - even the hardest tackling teams in reality wouldn't hospitalize 3 players in one match. Ridiculous, though I've come to expect just that.

Thecageyones: have already won their league, my complete non-T team. Happy with that. Nowhere near the same GD, and a couple of losses in there, but proved to myself I can win the league at least, without spending a cent. The subs and reserves will all get run outs for the remaining games.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Antoine FC (French Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 16:29 ICT

Team Comparison

Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond (Illegal because MC is playing as GK)
    Position in League: 14th (5 pts)

Match Preview

AEPRE FC is ready to make the celebration happening in the backmarker's home by defeating Antoine FC.

Antoine FC will be playing with 20% poscession because his 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond features a central midfielder Mehdi Mohlaania playing as GK, as their GK Shane Pilkington is playing as a ST. AEPRE FC looking to bury then 10+ goals with 3W-1-3W-1-2, with Eden Hazard will be returning from his suspension and playing as AMC to help Falcao and July Fourth score a goal. The rest of the lineup remains the same with in-form Ivor Hardy still playing as a DL.

As AEPRE FC won the league this match, the team sheet of this match will be sold for auction at AEPRE FC Club Store, which is opposite to Estadio Aboulle.

Team Sheet

Lineups

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

My team 'Barking Bad' and my main league rival 'FC Beaujolais' both won 4-1 in our respective games today leaving the points difference between us (1st and 2nd) as 2pts, to make the drama even more potent our last game of the season is against each other. I have the upper hand being 2pts ahead but his team is good and I'm rushing to return my star [MC] back to fitness (without buying tokens etc).

Wish me luck.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!
    AEPRE FC 12-0 Antoine FC (French Team)

AEPRE FC seals their 4th league title after a very dominated 12-0 away win over Antoine FC. Great performance from Eden Hazard, July Fourth and super-sub Didier Drogba ensures that they seals a very dramatic win. Immediately after the final whistle, "We Are The Champions" is played as AEPRE FC players and staffs comes forward to celebrate with the rest of the team. There is not even a single Antoine FC fans there, with the 13,000-seated stadium of Antoine FC filled with red shirts everywhere.

Later, the stage is set for the trophy presentation ceremony, as Antoine FC's players and staffs, marshals and security guards lined a guard of honour. Then, AEPRE FC players, staffs and everyone who get involved comes forward to receive their medal. It was Falcao, who received the trophy from the President of Nordeus, then he raises the trophy up into the sky. Red and white confettis and fireworks explodes, then everyone taking the team photos with their trophy, before allowing fans to enter the pitch to take the photos and congratulate the players under security from the marshals.

Player's Quotes will be posted on 17:15 ICT.

NGE Man of the Match Hazard (9), July Fourth and Drogba also recives 9 match rating.-1pt each
    NGE Ratings

Manager Points
    3pts-July Fourth
    3pts-Hazard
    3pts-Drogba
    (All receives 3 points because of their superb performances.)

Manager Points Top 5
    July Fourth-29
    Falcao-28
    Hazard-16
    Bale-15
    Kovacevic-13
    Drogba-5 (8th)

League Standings

SEASON 4 - AN ULTIMATE SEASON
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-28-2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Drogba, not Falcao
    ppturano and CarlTaut like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

out of form, only 3-0 against very weaker and inactive team, it look like i should give my second account the right to be champion in the final between us to night lol
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

AEPRE FC - Players' Reactions

Falcao
    "This is something that is very awesome. During my career, I never won trophies with a team like this. Thanks AEPRE FC for me to get this opportunity, hope that next year our team will keep this kind of success."

July Fourth
    "I'm feeling just very excited. Nothing to describe this at all."

Eden Hazard
    "This is the peak of my career right now. Thank you AEPRE FC."

Gareth Bale
    "Hopefully I can stay here for another 10 seasons or even until I retire. This is very awesome and successful team."

Didier Drogba
    "You made the right choice of signing player! I really love this team!"

Make a guess! Who will win AEPRE FC Player of the Season Award? Check out tomorrow from 12:00 ICT!
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-28-2013 at 10:42 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC - Players' Reactions

Falcao
    "This is something that is very awesome. During my career, I never won trophies with a team like this. Thanks AEPRE FC for me to get this opportunity, hope that next year our team will keep this kind of success."

July Fourth
    "I'm feeling just very excited. Nothing to describe this at all."

Eden Hazard
    "This is the peak of my career right now. Thank you AEPRE FC."

Gareth Bale
    "Hopefully I can stay here for another 10 seasons or even until I retire. This is very awesome and successful team."

Didier Drogba
    "You made the right choice of signing player! I really love this team!"

Make a guess! Who will win AEPRE FC Player of the Season Award? Check out tomorrow from 12:00 ICT!
    Oh... Are you doing the thread again like last season?

EDIT: 12-0! lol... Nice way to put away yesterdays disappointing result...
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-28-2013 at 10:55 AM.
    pnr8555 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Oh... Are you doing the thread again like last season?
    I think I might do it on this thread, or maybe on the new one. It will features all the awards and all hidden manager points over the last week. The awards like last year (most improved, young player of the year, etc.) will worth 5 manager points and will be announced every 30 minutes alongside MP from matches...
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC