Page 234 of 245 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Lost my final match of the season to see my opponent move 1st and me drop to 2nd by 1pt. I blame the re-injury of my star [MC] just as I was getting back into the game

Season 41-ouch.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fictionchris View Post
    Lost my final match of the season to see my opponent move 1st and me drop to 2nd by 1pt. I blame the re-injury of my star [MC] just as I was getting back into the game

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ouch.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	8797
    Can you post the formation you used on that match?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Breaking News: a shocking revelation!

Just after the so seeked CL match, coach Morgan has organized a press conference where he shocked the whole court with his words:
    <This was our 4th CL right after our 4th League Title. I am proud of the team, expecially considering this had to be a transiction seasons; nonetheless, i'm defenetly satisfied with the results we reached, and in all honesty, i can't really think for this team to reach any higher climax than this.
    And it's for this very reason that this will be my last season with New Team.>

Shocked murmurs

<I got nothing more to give to this club, as we already reached, and even surpassed, the objectives we aimed to. My "heir" will surely be able to keep New Team over the edge, but personally i do thin it's time for a new challenge elsewhere, expecially considering that our sponsors have ceased any financial aid towards the club from next season. It'll be up to the next manager to try his best and revalue the team. I wish him best luck. Thank you all.>

Coach Morgan leaves the room, where the press is still shaking in shock.
    You'll start a new team for the next season, and let "New Team" being taken over by robot?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Great friendly match for the end of the season!

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    Great friendly match for the end of the season!

Be sure to post on the counter formation thread too. This is insane!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I can't believe it!All season I was on 2nd place 3 or even 6pts behind the leader..but todat after I woke up and run T11 I saw this:

Season 41-greenshot_2013-06-29_10-10-30.jpgSeason 41-greenshot_2013-06-29_10-10-45.jpg

my last game of the season is starting in 25 minutes time and it's a home game against second-bottom team so everything is in my hands now!!!
    Tom Millson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Be sure to post on the counter formation thread too. This is insane!
    This opponent is WON League & CL. But Fk NeYmaaR made a great surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by mazen79 View Post
    I can't believe it!All season I was on 2nd place 3 or even 6pts behind the leader..but todat after I woke up and run T11 I saw this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greenshot_2013-06-29_10-10-30.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	8799Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greenshot_2013-06-29_10-10-45.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	8800

my last game of the season is starting in 25 minutes time and it's a home game against second-bottom team so everything is in my hands now!!!
    Good luck!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Breaking News: a shocking revelation!

Just after the so seeked CL match, coach Morgan has organized a press conference where he shocked the whole court with his words:
    <This was our 4th CL right after our 4th League Title. I am proud of the team, expecially considering this had to be a transiction seasons; nonetheless, i'm defenetly satisfied with the results we reached, and in all honesty, i can't really think for this team to reach any higher climax than this.
    And it's for this very reason that this will be my last season with New Team.>

Shocked murmurs

<I got nothing more to give to this club, as we already reached, and even surpassed, the objectives we aimed to. My "heir" will surely be able to keep New Team over the edge, but personally i do thin it's time for a new challenge elsewhere, expecially considering that our sponsors have ceased any financial aid towards the club from next season. It'll be up to the next manager to try his best and revalue the team. I wish him best luck. Thank you all.>

Coach Morgan leaves the room, where the press is still shaking in shock.
    The end of New Team? Rumours have it that Coach Morgan has accepted a contract from a 35T a season league team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The end of New Team? Rumours have it that Coach Morgan has accepted a contract from a 35T a season league team.
    I will stay with AEPRE FC for at least 15-20 seasons, then I will persue my career at a new team...

If possible I may stay for 27 seasons, to break Sir Alex's record...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC