Page 238 of 245 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Absolutely, if I had not won the title I would have stopped playing. Too much BS happened in the last 3 matches.
    If was not so much about winning or losing, but it all seemed scripted.
    You're just lucky...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC 4-1 Papaleo Legends

A very great match from AEPRE FC, all the players seems to be doing very well this match, especially Andre Schurrle, scoring 1 goal today and creating lots of chances, but he's got injured in the 81th minute and he's out for 3 days. But the man who did the job is Didier Drogba, who scored 2 goals today. Lots of players seems to be happy to play today, as they didn't get any chances to play for the whole season.

NGE Man of the Match Schurrle (8)-1pt
    Manager Points
    3pts-Drogba
    2pts-Schurrle
    1pt-Terry

Final Manager Points Standings
    July Fourth-61
    Falcao-61
    Hazard-30
    Bale-27
    Kovacevic-23
    Drogba-16
    Malouda-14
    Lampard-8
    Terry-5
    Schurrle-4
    Pricop Catalin-3
    Ljepoje-3
    Turnbull-2
    David Luiz-2
    Balton-1
    Hardy-1

JULY AND FALCAO ARE THE JOINT WINNER FOR AEPRE FC PLAYER OF THE SEASON AWARDS!!!
    Yeah very good game between us, I enjoyed that quite a lot even though we were well beaten in the end lol... I must admit I kind of gave in once you went 4-1 up. I think we knew the writing was on the wall for our lower level team. Of course next season, we will make the same offer to play again if there is no other offer. Your more likely to get a forum response if you create a topic for it though.

Interesting to see how both managers wrote a match report on the same game so other people can get a comparison.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by ew11 View Post
    My last game coming up in 1 and a half hours, I have nothing to play for already since I'm 6th, 3 points behind 5th and 4 points behind 4th. Team is 7th cannot catch me too. I will use this game as part of normal player training for next season(s).
    So I won this game 5-1 away, opponent watched while I did not, he had 13% bonus possession, his players all 5* while mine ranged from 3-5*.

So this season is over (lvl3 here). Let's see:

- failed miserably in the Cup (top 16); was just unlucky since the opposition in the 1/8 was waaay too strong for me. Btw that guy went on to grab the trophy.
    - ranked 1st in the League; struggled in the opening matches but after some activity on the transfer market things got a lot better.
    - miraculously made it to the CL final, lost 1-1 (P). The penalty series was the defenition of epic fail but I'm content anyway.

LEAGUE ROUND 26 - FINAL GAME OF THE SEASON

ALPDER 1-3 July Fourth
    Kevin Mensah Testimonial

ALPDER 113.5 - July Fourth 120.1

This game was billed as the 'Kevin Mensah Testimonial' in the last few minutes leading upto the game, we decided that Mensah should assume captain, free-kick and penalty taking roles in his final appearance for July Fourth in 7 seasons. As much as I would like a player of Mensah's importance to remain at our club, there must be a time when a player has to move on. Mensah infact had a brilliant game to be fair and a team of ALPDER's quality is never easy to beat. July Fourth with everything wrapped up it was just simply a run-out for some of the out-going players along with Miku and Papaleo who both played 90 minutes for a fair race to the finish of clubs top-scorer this season. After a cancelled out 45 minutes we took the lead just before half-time when there was a handball in the box and Mensah sent the keeper the wrong way to give himself a goal in the way out of the club, The second half July Fourth kept creating plenty of chances but it was a Stuart corner that was crossed in for Michu's 20th goal of the season which from a great start this season is a disappointing total for Michu, ALPDER pulled a goal back on 67 minutes with Ahn curling it past Seaman. Petersen scored a goal from a setup from Miku and he has something to remember his time at the club. There was a chance each missed in the dying moments for Miku and Papaleo but the both put it wide and Mensah had a free-kick and a chance to work his magic one last time but he hit straight into a defender, but it was good performance by a team containing a number of outgoing players like Seaman,Adams,Petersen and McNamara who also leave the club in which the latter also spent 7 seasons at the club.

Goals: Mensah (45 PEN) Michu (61) Ahn (67) Petersen (71) MOTM: Ramirez.

Injury Report: Diamond Out 3 days: he will return on Tuesday for the start of the new league season along with Pietropaolo.

Team Talk: That wraps up the league season and a very good ending to a what has been a special and memorable season for the club. Nobody would of predicted a July Fourth treble at the beginning of this season. The winning margin this season is 7 points after Batigo United drew 0-0 this morning.

FINAL TABLE:

FCB and Chris Rath like this.

Apprentice
    season over, CL semis reached and lost, league 2nd place (unless the expected first slips up in his last game of the season against a mediocre team, which is VERY unlikely). Not too many injuries, but I got hit hard by the loss of booster vids. I bought 2 scouts and 2 nice 18 year olds during the season, so actually my team can carry over as is into next season. I might need a new DC/DMC since one of mine is getting 22, and I still need a decent right winger, but the situation is much better than at the start of the last few seasons.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Yesterday I played my second CL final and I lost it like the past season, today I got a match to decide the winner of the leage, if I win I´m first, if I draw I can be first or second but if I lose I can be only second or third
    Entalto Reyal Zaragoza

FCB
    In another 90 minutes I have an important league match ... I need to win this match with at least 3 goals difference to get the 1st place and win the league ... will see how it goes ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

The decision for July Fourth's Player of the Season has been made and the decision is unanimous can you guess who it is?

Found Out 7pm UK Time.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    I might need a new DC/DMC since one of mine is getting 22, and I still need a decent right winger, but the situation is much better than at the start of the last few seasons.
    22 is too old for you? I can understand if he is only 3* or 4* or if he has bad form. But if he is still a 5* player and he produces on the field, I would hold off on replacing him. Get one more season out of him and then invest the tokens in a new player.