Page 34 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

What Level are you playing at now? - 3
    What are your ambitions? - TOP 3 in league /CL or cup at least 1/4 final
    How many Tokens you got? 1 (I bought one player today for 2 tokens )
    How much Money you got? - 2M
    Who you buying/selling? - I still have to decide, I have to sell 2 players and after 10-15 days I'll try to buy MC, DC and/or ST

and I hope I'll be more lucky this season... or atleast I wont be unlucky, it would be great if everything is normal

I've finally completed my team, I only miss players with special abillities, I didn't know they are important 2 days ago, so I should start to train special abillities, but still, I'm not sure enough what to train and which players to train, so I'll ask someone for advice...

And here is little team "news" since there will not be any matchreport until tomorrow evening.

Transfer: We signed 3 players today. 1x 18yr old DC/DMC with SA, 1x 23yr old MC with SA and 1x 22yr DL/DML with SA. The first mentioned is (or was) a server generated player, a 5*. He is underdoing some PT and I will push him to a 7*. He will be a great replacement for Vidić and Kovačić since he can play in both positions. The other two were bought as scouts (6*) this morning and are now officially 7*. All three are expected to play in tonights game against the Czech team "Žižkov FC". I will reveal their names on Monday evening, when they will be officially presented for the public.

We also sold our 3rd GK, Stipe Pletikosa this morning. He was a 5* (Q47) and 26 yr old. His market value was around 3 or 4M, but we managed to get +12,3M for him (clean profit). We have now +33,4M on the bank account and all of the money will go to pay wages and for a another signing or two.

PT- sessions: 2 of 9 selected players are done and have reached 7*. The remaining 7 players will reach 7* resp 8* by tomorrow evening. We have currently ca: +250 green boosters for our disposal.

Facilities/management: We are underdoing an upgrade of our currently stadium, from a lvl 6 arena with cap:31,000 to a lvl 7 arena with cap:43,000. The construction is estimated to finish in 17days.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Bukefal View Post
    What Level are you playing at now? - 3
    What are your ambitions? - TOP 3 in league /CL or cup at least 1/4 final
    How many Tokens you got? 1 (I bought one player today for 2 tokens )
    How much Money you got? - 2M
    Who you buying/selling? - I still have to decide, I have to sell 2 players and after 10-15 days I'll try to buy MC, DC and/or ST

and I hope I'll be more lucky this season... or atleast I wont be unlucky, it would be great if everything is normal

I've finally completed my team, I only miss players with special abillities, I didn't know they are important 2 days ago, so I should start to train special abillities, but still, I'm not sure enough what to train and which players to train, so I'll ask someone for advice...
    Special Abilities are only worth training on the youngest of players and if your prepared to throw extra green boosters for more training to also maintain the players quality at the very least each season until they get into their mid 20's.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Haha... Just saw a funny 19 yr old Serbian player on the TM: Bratislav Major, which in english means "Brother Major"

Too bad he is a "slow" trainer, would have bought him otherwise
    Gamer_X likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Rookie
    im wondering - all my friends are lower qty than their enemies in cup. no one uses illegal formations, enemies are watching , yet all of em won like 6-0 .
    wtf is going on?
    i wanna win too , im scared , i hate 4-1-2n-1-2

Quote Originally Posted by donald240956 View Post
    Any suggestions for my squad

Attachment 7544

I'd say sign 2x defenders and 1x Midfielder for cover and your team will be in good shape for the new season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'd say sign 2x defenders and 1x Midfielder for cover and your team will be in good shape for the new season.
    and for me?

i definately need another defender, no money duh
    Season 41-unbenannt.jpg

And as you @July,Fourth mentioned - He had them as "unsigned". It seems that he is underdoing PT as well, and have been spending a couple of millions on renewing contracts. Seems that he sold a couple of 5* as well and tried to replace them with ****ty 3/4* to avoid tougher opposition in the CUP.

But still, it will be quite tough for him to overturn that 5 - 2 away loss in the return tomorrow.

Prel. squad/line up.

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    And as you @July,Fourth mentioned - He had them as "unsigned". It seems that he is underdoing PT as well, and have been spending a couple of millions on renewing contracts. Seems that he sold a couple of 5* as well and tried to replace them with ****ty 3/4* to avoid tougher opposition in the CUP.

But still, it will be quite tough for him to overturn that 5 - 2 away loss in the return tomorrow.

Prel. squad/line up.

I have a feeling that unsigned players do not count towards the average...I may be wrong but this could be a way to get a good cup draw
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    Bermuda triangle won their first cup game against a strong, but seemingly inactive team (no signings since season start, manager didnt show up). Leitner showed that hes keen on being the teams top scorer again this season by starting out with a hattrick, result 3-1 home. Lets hope his form continues through the away game tomorrow.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2