Page 35 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I have a feeling that unsigned players do not count towards the average...I may be wrong but this could be a way to get a good cup draw
    Yeah, that could be the case. But still, haven't he figured out that he is the highest "falcon" at the highest lvl on the entire server? If there was a lvl 7,8 or 9 above, then he would (as myself and a couple of others) been facing and playing against higher lvl teams? This guy just amazes me

But this "trick" could work for you or JF since your on a older one (mixed lvls).
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, that could be the case. But still, haven't he figured out that he is the highest "falcon" at the highest lvl on the entire server? If there was a lvl 7,8 or 9 above, then he would (as myself and a couple of others) been facing and playing against higher lvl teams? This guy just amazes me

But this "trick" could work for you or JF since your on a older one (mixed lvls).
    Just remember though... You don't need to manipulate the cup system because you are the best team on your server. TanerGS may have a cause to arguement but he got lucky really.

Yeah me and dv8r tried the lowering the average quality trick and it didn't work, remember I had 105Q and I lowered to 98Q eith retaining crap youths over a season and signing loads of 3* players? and nearly made myself bankrupt because of it to try and manipulate the cup draws and find out 2 seasons ago I was drawn against other 105Q teams?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

lost cup game 1-0 away today, really hope I could come back on the second leg I really don't want to go out second consecutive season in the preliminary round. still waiting for people to relax with the transfer market so I can get some decent players.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Just remember though... You don't need to manipulate the cup system because you are the best team on your server. TanerGS may have a cause to arguement but he got lucky really.

Yeah me and dv8r tried the lowering the average quality trick and it didn't work, remember I had 105Q and I lowered to 98Q eith retaining crap youths over a season and signing loads of 3* players? and nearly made myself bankrupt because of it to try and manipulate the cup draws and find out 2 seasons ago I was drawn against other 105Q teams?
    Yeah, but don't know for sure. It seems that he has a couple of friends (experienced ones) and that he is picking up their tips and tricks. But don't know if he is aware of the fact that we all are at the highest lvl on the server, and that there aren't any teams above us.

I checked up TanerGS as well, he beat a Dutch opponent with 0 - 2 away. Also, there are a lot of Turkish teams this season. They are starting to establish, and in a good way - buying scouts and 5* players. Also, they seem to support each other. Our Italian friends "ZEO Team" got beat by an another Galatasaray team today as well (3 - 2 away).I remember last season when I played against Galatasaray and Fenerbahce, they had 4 or 5 supporters - I had none.

Also, I've spotted my upcoming CUP opponent on the TM. He bought a 24yr old AMC (shadowstriker) for 26M and 49T.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, but don't know for sure. It seems that he has a couple of friends (experienced ones) and that he is picking up their tips and tricks. But don't know if he is aware of the fact that we all are at the highest lvl on the server, and that there aren't any teams above us.

I checked up TanerGS as well, he beat a Dutch opponent with 0 - 2 away. Also, there are a lot of Turkish teams this season. They are starting to establish, and in a good way - buying scouts and 5* players. Also, they seem to support each other. Our Italian friends "ZEO Team" got beat by an another Galatasaray team today as well (3 - 2 away).I remember last season when I played against Galatasaray and Fenerbahce, they had 4 or 5 supporters - I had none.

Also, I've spotted my upcoming CUP opponent on the TM. He bought a 24yr old AMC (shadowstriker) for 26M and 49T.
    I'm always surrounded by turkish teams, as well, you know Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas, Trabzonspor, XXXXSPOR, UNAMEITSPOR and other wierd things like that, It's quite interesting to play them all, same with all the Thai Teams with the weird looking text so we can't read their team names, Plus LIVERPOON as well are in our CL draw again. I'm starting to see teams I've previously played or came across more often, Maybe when League fixtures come out tomorrow night, theres a nice surprise for us in store. Think I already know who one of our opponents are this season in the league and thats our sister club "erster FC Puma" and hes selling off his reject players now and trying to bring in some 5* bargains to improve his team slightly. I don't think he will promote mind but I could be wrong.

From last season there is definately a change of direction of the wind in our server...
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm always surrounded by turkish teams, as well, you know Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas, Trabzonspor, XXXXSPOR, UNAMEITSPOR and other wierd things like that, It's quite interesting to play them all, same with all the Thai Teams with the weird looking text so we can't read their team names, Plus LIVERPOON as well are in our CL draw again. I'm starting to see teams I've previously played or came across more often, Maybe when League fixtures come out tomorrow night, theres a nice surprise for us in store. Think I already know who one of our opponents are this season in the league and thats our sister club "erster FC Puma" and hes selling off his reject players now and trying to bring in some 5* bargains to improve his team slightly. I don't think he will promote mind but I could be wrong.

From last season there is definately a change of direction of the wind in our server...
    Haha, yeah. But they seem to do great as well. There are always 2 or 3 Turkish teams left when it comes to the quarters or semi-finals. Last season there where 4 teams in the CL quarters/semi-finals (Trazbon,Besiktas, Galatasaray and TanerGS). They got a nice start in the CUP qualifiers as well. Well well, let's see how it turns out. The funny part is that there aren't any teams from the Balkans (Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia,Serbia,Montenegro,Macedon ia,Albania etc), which is wierd. The Western + Turkish teams are the ones that are dominating on my server.

I believe that the league draw/fixtures could be interesting, or a *shocker*. We could get some teams from the CL or CUP (I'm certain that we will get a Turkish team as well). But let's see how it turns around. The Champions League is tough as it is with: FC Kula,Iztik Yan,Zeo Team,Ryet United, Ac Milano, Il-Alahi and 3 other teams (all around Q44-46). We will probably end up as groupwinners, but will get it tough in the KO-stage.

Anyway, this is what I'm dealing with tonight. He has been changing his formation around (since he is trying to improve his squad by buying players).. But I'm considering to start with a 3W-2N-3W-2 formation against his 3W-1-3W-2-1 formation. Or should I stick with the 3W-1-2N-2W-2 as in the game against DS & TanerGS?

PROUD MANAGER OF...

A very disappointing draw in the first round of RR Cup earlier today. The day had started already bad with 5 injuries in 5 trainings, all over 4 days (4,4,5,6,6). We faced at our home an absurd 3N-2N-1-2W-2 which we opposed with a 4-2-2-2 playing on flanks. Despite the pressure and possession both in our favour, being out for the Comic's day made us just click the join button and sub players in the second half. We had a huge advantage for all the first half but somehow they blocked any attempt from flanks supposedly with their DCs. In the second half we switched to narrow diamond and kept more or less the same pressure, managing to finally score with Matsukase. We were about to double but our shoots today were totally off target, and few mins after our goal we suffered the very first action against us in the match, resulting in a double corner and of course the tie despite our aerial defender DC.

The opponents have the advantage of the away goal and of what seems an iron defense despite the lack of any wingers on sides. New Team probably suffers from a bit of confusion given the first days, and might end up saying bye to the cup before even facing a worthy team. On the other side we must say the manager at least was active and gave us a good fight.

On side note, PT is going on fragmented due to continuos injuries. As we speak 2 more inkured came out of 2 trainings, taking the toll to 7 in less than 12 hrs.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    A very disappointing draw in the first round of RR Cup earlier today. The day had started already bad with 5 injuries in 5 trainings, all over 4 days (4,4,5,6,6). We faced at our home an absurd 3N-2N-1-2W-2 which we opposed with a 4-2-2-2 playing on flanks. Despite the pressure and possession both in our favour, being out for the Comic's day made us just click the join button and sub players in the second half. We had a huge advantage for all the first half but somehow they blocked any attempt from flanks supposedly with their DCs. In the second half we switched to narrow diamond and kept more or less the same pressure, managing to finally score with Matsukase. We were about to double but our shoots today were totally off target, and few mins after our goal we suffered the very first action against us in the match, resulting in a double corner and of course the tie despite our aerial defender DC.

The opponents have the advantage of the away goal and of what seems an iron defense despite the lack of any wingers on sides. New Team probably suffers from a bit of confusion given the first days, and might end up saying bye to the cup before even facing a worthy team. On the other side we must say the manager at least was active and gave us a good fight.

On side note, PT is going on fragmented due to continuos injuries. As we speak 2 more inkured came out of 2 trainings, taking the toll to 7 in less than 12 hrs.
    Sry to hear, never good to draw or lose in the opening game, especially not at home.

But 3N-2N-1-2W-2: Is it something like this?

-----ST-----
    AML ----AMR
    ---- MC ----
    -DMC--DMC-
    DC--DC--DC

I would have gone:

-----ST(ST)-----
    AML---------AMR
    ---MC-MC-MC---
    -DL--DC-DC--DR-

Then just replaced a DC or MC with a ST if I needed a goal.

About the injuries, when do they occur (time) ? I got 2 injuries so far, both of them on my ST, Džeko (6 resp. 3 days).
    I tend to get all of the injuries after lunch + evening, seems the engine strikes when there are most people online.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

It's started.

Looks like PT will be hell. Logged in finding 9 players on negotiation. Training from ios will be fairly difficult.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

It's started.

Looks like PT will be hell. Logged in finding 9 players on negotiation. Training from ios will be fairly difficult.
    ALEX damn right wants your player hands down!!!