Page 73 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

League-1st match : ROYAL FC - Juvelux

Juvelux formation :

ROYAL FC formation :

We thought of changing the formation from 4-5-1 V to 4-4-2 narrow diamond to counter our opponent's 4-4-2 classic but i am still going to play through both flanks, but with blue arrows on both MCs to stop his counter attacks and increase the defence

15 mins. left for the game and i need to win

Quote Originally Posted by t0m.- View Post
    Another game.. there's a #1 player named Ayman!
    it's not me for sure

Breaking News - Power Training Programme Completed.

That's it, we have completed our intensive main power training programme for this season for the squad, we made it with 17 greens left and also 15T, (tokens returned from a bid I made that I forgot about on negotiations and it was timed out.)

Our Team presentation will be made shortly after our Champions League match which kicks off in the next 15 minutes.
    Ljepoje and Shadow like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

TUESDAY.

CHAMPS LEAGUE. Group Match 1. LONDON CITY (76.8) v PERSEGABO FC (73.8)

Result: LONDON 0-0 PERSEGABO
    Goals: -
    M.o.M: Hristo Karadakov

We made changes for tonight's match, and it didn't work out. With a tough league schedule, we thought it might be a good idea to rest some of our better players against this weeker opposition, but the reshaped team just didn't function at all. It was a disappointing result, considering our arch rivals Alcudia, had already secured a 4-2 win, earlier on in the day, to open an early lead in the group. Unfortunately, we also lost centre-back, Jeremiah Whyte to injury with five minutes to play, that will keep him out for five days.

CITY: Woodhouse, Costa, Whyte, Fiksdal, Cole, Andersson, Duggan, Hori, Brown, Leth, Robins.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, but I believe he is trying to play "illegal formation" for the season to come and due the meantime just farm Tokens and cut all expenses. You know just stockpile as much as he can. Then when he feels that "okey, I believe now I can buy some descent players without being outbidded all the time" then he will start to be active again.

He isn't a T-buyer, but he has been having a quite good squad since lvl 2 (all 5* + couple of scouts) and been my 1th challenger and rival in the league + cl. I think I would consider to "tank" myself a couple of season if I didn't buy any Tokens.
    Yeah sometimes the going gets tough being surrounded by T-buyers dominating everything that you struggle to even get one player cheaply where it comes to a point where tanking is the best option rather than spend countless seasons trying to qualify for CL and eventually trying to just promote, at least when he tanks there will be players above him, but even still he may have to tank for even longer before he starts getting regular 5* players on the transfer market.

Where I am at L19, most teams now are at least semi-active and even some 5* teams don't even promote every season (erster for example) and I have been placed in leagues with teams with 6* players because they are active but failed to promote, either by tanking or just a bad season.

Youve seen my league, 2 T-buyers (myself and Batigo) and 6 teams with strong squads because they didn't promote last season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-04-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    thank god that day is over. its been a long and tough one. finally signed a kepper, but still no luck with a right back. injuries all over the squad. a very dissapointing 0-0 to open the league season when it should have been a routine win and defeat in my first game in the champions league. although that was against a team rated over 10 better

doesnt get any easier tomorrow, still ive learnt alot today about the transfer market and bonuses, so thats a couple of pluses
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

And "wips", the TM is jacked - again

To bad none of them are ML or MR .. But the Spaniard (DC/DR) seem to be a fast trainer.

July Fourth and Shadow like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

League, round 1 result

Celtic 0-7 Perfect Tactics
    Celtic: 42.8, 4-3N-1-2 | Perfect Tactics: 60.6, 4-5-1v [2nd half, 3-5-2v]

A nice start to the season, two 7-0 wins on day 3 and we shoot up to the top of the table. Zenzizenzike got his first goal from a set piece to give us the lead. Petersen doubled the advantage 2 minutes later and then Pistov got on the end of a long ball to finish past the goalkeeper and make it 3-0. He had another chance to make it 4-0 but his shot went wide. Goff did make it 4-0 with a nicely set up goal. In the 2nd half Hardy scored for 5-0 and then Petersen made it 6-0. Our impact striker Shlimazl came on to set up fellow substitute Poncet for a very convincing 7-0 win.

Goals: Zenzizenzike (12'), Petersen (14', 63'), Pistov (21'), Goff (30'), Hardy (59'), Poncet (71')
    MOTM: Hardy

Day 3 review

On the up
    • Shlomo Shlimazl - A goal and an assist in his first 2 games a the club, a promising player so we are giving him 1 vs 1 striker ability
    • Chano Petersen - Continuously playing well.
    • Diego Poncet - 2 goals in 2 games as a sub means he is in contention to fight for his place in the first team.
    • Zenith Zenzizenzike - His free kicks will definitely cause problems for the opposition. 7* player now and he doesn't mind the occasional long range strike.

Going down
    • Iam Pistov - The introduction of Shlimazl may have affected his confidence. Quite a poor start for the striker. Missed a few good chances and should really be on more goals.
    • Antonio Nascimento - Not as effective as we wanted him to be this season.

Player checks will be carried out every few days.
    Raykco and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    He scored a goal but didn't play. lol
    to say that he played a few minutes and it has not lost vote, when you do not take a vow not count the presence

First champ league match for me done - My Cage FC won 3-1 over 'Madrid FC' - who used a generic 4-5-1 form - I still don't get why that's so popular, I've never lost to it.
    July Fourth likes this.