Page 86 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Today we made a draw...0-0 with the 2nd team with quality from my championship.I think it`s a good result despite of the fact that i had 2 very good players out.Hope all from here win the championship this season!
    Good luck !

Troll F.C. update:

Cup qualifying 1st leg: ΛAEPMA (37.4 4-1-3N-2) - Troll F.C. (36.7 4-5-1 V-style) 2:4
    Has probably been an interesting match, Troll F.C. scored an early lead by Kolar (14.), but the Greek side turned the match around and led by 2-1 (20., 29.) before Kolar (38.) and Jungwirth (42.) turned the outcome of the match once more. In the second Jungwirth scored final goal (73.). So Troll F.C. got a nice away result.

In the league Troll F.C. got a stunning 5-1 win at FC domestic (34.8 4-1-3W-2) and stays on rank 2 with since points. FC Kneipenkick could also grab a win and stayed 2nd, 2 goals behind Malika.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hm, seem all "struggle" one way or another. But I was woundering, are all teams in your league that are marked as "blue" friends or what? Are they people you know or just people you accepted as friends (after sending you a inventation?)... I don't know it this is true, but I recall that the more "friends" you have in your league or cl - the more tougher it gets and strange result could occur just to make it more "tense, tought and competitive"?

About the injuries. I agree, had 3 injuries so far as well (both league,cl and cup) and I refuse to buy medic packs (tend to get more injuries if I do).
    Yeah, actually none of them are real friends, everyone is acquaintances made throughout the careers. I tend to befriend people who play an interesting tactic or who have nice looking teams in Cup or Champions League. If they abuse the Friendly-option I get rid of them real quick though.

Well that's a conspiracy theory if I ever heard one! It might well be, I'm finally in a league where at least 6-8 teams seem to be active so everyone is watching the games of their rivals or supporting those who they've followed for some time. It's an added level to the game imho, but it wouldn't surprise me if Nordeus had certain 'failsafes' installed. Kind of like how it always seems as if you stock up on reds you immediately get a bunch of injuries so you have to use them up. Might just be coincidence though, I've had rough patches on the team I run semi-actively on my phone as well where it seems the whole team goes injured for lengthy periods of time and I don't do any farming or buying at all there..
    Ljepoje likes this.

CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q54,1) 8 - 1 Buca FC (Q44,1)

We completely wrecked the Turkish team "Buca FC" in the T11 CUP qualifiers 1th leg. Stevan Jovetić (MoM) scored 4, Edin Džeko 3 and Aleksandar Kolarov 1 goal. We got a nasty injury on Pjanić in the 25th minute, which forced us to switch formation from 3N-2W-3N-2 to 3N-2W-2N-1-2. This was Pjanić's 2nd injury this season. This was also Jovetić's first goals for the season and he seemed to have a great day on work. Could be because of the fact that I renewed his contract for another 3 years, who knows? Anyway, I'm more then satisfied with his performance!

The win means that we are "safely" through to the playoffs and can concentrate our strenght in the League + Champions League instead of thinking on the return, which will be played on Friday at 16:18CET.

PeterMeter, Raykco and Chris Rath like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

*edit
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Cup boycott from your opponent maybe?
    Yeah, could be. Everytime I click on green matches (cup) they're always Level 9, 2 levels above me. It's practically obvious I have no chance of winning, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    Yeah, actually none of them are real friends, everyone is acquaintances made throughout the careers. I tend to befriend people who play an interesting tactic or who have nice looking teams in Cup or Champions League. If they abuse the Friendly-option I get rid of them real quick though.

Well that's a conspiracy theory if I ever heard one! It might well be, I'm finally in a league where at least 6-8 teams seem to be active so everyone is watching the games of their rivals or supporting those who they've followed for some time. It's an added level to the game imho, but it wouldn't surprise me if Nordeus had certain 'failsafes' installed. Kind of like how it always seems as if you stock up on reds you immediately get a bunch of injuries so you have to use them up. Might just be coincidence though, I've had rough patches on the team I run semi-actively on my phone as well where it seems the whole team goes injured for lengthy periods of time and I don't do any farming or buying at all there..
    Haha, well you never know. We can only "speculate" ... But I tend to "unfriend" all possible opponents, rivals and threats. Even teams that are "below" my level, since I dont have any "need or benefit" of them. I only keep the ones that I can relay on and that I'm exchanging packs with every day.

No, believe me. The more red packs you buy or have - the more injuries you tend to get. Also, every time you "heal" one player, an another gets injured. It's like a bad "cycle".
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

So I've added about 25 new guys in the last week.. All from a lower level so they get owned if they play a friendly with me..

They give me stuff but only one of them supports my matches and it ain't even often. Y U NO SUPPORT ME.
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So I've added about 25 new guys in the last week.. All from a lower level so they get owned if they play a friendly with me..

They give me stuff but only one of them supports my matches and it ain't even often. Y U NO SUPPORT ME.
    It's difficult to make friends on T11 I think and to try and get other managers to support your team, especially you can't talk to anyone, because I'm sure I'd talk to a few saying good game or even congratulate someone that gets a result against us. Even the Batigo United or LIVERPOON manager. I even would of said "well done" to the Fc RonnyBonny manager for trying to beat us a while back in the Champions League when he watched both legs of the Semi-Final.

Some just try to add people to troll for friendlies and it's not nice, If nordeus sorted the "mutual agreement" thing out with friendlies, I'm sure more honest managers would send out ingame friend requests.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-05-2013 at 10:59 PM.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's difficult to make friends on T11 I think and to try and get other managers to support your team, especially you can't talk to anyone, because I'm sure I'd talk to a few saying good game or even congratulate someone that gets a result against us. Even the Batigo United or LIVERPOON manager. I even would of said "well done" to the Fc RonnyBonny manager for trying to beat us a while back in the Champions League when he watched both legs of the Semi-Final.

Some just try to add people to troll for friendlies and it's not nice, If nordeus sorted the "mutual agreement" thing out with friendlies, I'm sure more honest managers would send out ingame friend requests.
    Every time on my fixtures list I see friendlies, even though they are not with me I get scared lol.

But anyway, I may just add the people who are active. What I mean is.. I will check the messages in-game. The kind where people buy/sell. Then from there get the buyer/seller's league up and add the person who is top of the league. It is a good indicator of an active user.. then add them and they are more likely to support.
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<