Page 93 of 245 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

season 2 day 5

league : Ibrahim FC 2-3 Palaiseau
    CL: Paté FC 0-1 Palaiseau
    friendly Palaiseau 6-0 Ba Chan
    2 touches match in 15 mins. Not very content but we win at all.
    mad waiting for the cup tommorrow ( home match 1-1)
    Last edited by tongly45; 06-06-2013 at 06:53 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Doesn't is seem daft that teams with Qualities of 32.7 are in a LEVEL 8 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... WTF

I think July Fourth has 32.7 Quality when they were playing in Level 3 if I remember well.

Is Petersen starting to decline now?
    I dont think so. He is still playing well but other players are stealing the spotlight. Maybe he is declining slowly but it is understandable. Age is starting to sink in
    Last edited by dv8r; 06-06-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Apprentice
    has to go down as another terrible result for cooliofc. a 1-1 draw at home with 15% possession against a guy whos recently abandoned his squad. won my second group game in the champions league 2-0. but with just 2 points on the board out of a possible 9, with the tougher games to come, can cooliofc improve enough to gain promotion?
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

FCB
    very frustrating day today .... lost 2-1 to 12.9 rating team whose max quality player is 18 and I have a 30Q scout striker who is worst in all games ...damn I shouldn't sign him .....

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Apprentice
    glad im not the only one struggling.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

AND THIS WAS THE LAST DROP, FOLKS.

Q 32.2 vs Q 52.7, 4-1-3-2 VS 4-1-2-1-2.

We played 11 vs 10 since minute 35 due to one mc of them being sent off.

I didnt watch the match but look at the stats: he played totally fairly, equalized and even had more occasions. In the end we won by a mere chanche goal. Is this NORMAL with a 20 Q DIFFERENCE? We found it funny at the first matches but now it's just riddiculous. I promised myself i'd wait at least 5 matches and this was the 8th:

FROM NEXT SEASON ON NEW TEAM IS A FREE T ACCOUNT.

Not a single token will be purchased anymore for this game since it s clear to me it doesnt matter as long as the system or whatever else decides you gonna play ****. NORDEUS can lick it and go f. Themselves.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Major upset in CL group G: FC Kneipenkick lost away to a team with 10 quality points less.
    Vietnames team Toan2 played a 4-DMC-ML-MC-MC-AMR-ST, Kneipenkick fielded a 3W-5-2 with motivated wingers.
    Toan2 played a counter orientated system and in minute 31 Rae could only stop the Toan attacker with a foul - red card!
    Beside the red card the referee decided FK and Sandu converted it directly (31.). In the second half Toan2 could even score the 2-0 final score by Skorobogativ (74.), while FCK stayed without goal despite having a possesion and goal shot advantage.
    With this result the group becomes very interesting since all teams have 3 points. Congrats on the Toan2 manager for choosing a nice tactics.

In the league FCK is still on track being second with 9 points and 11-2 goals, 2 goals behind Malika FC.
    Tomorrow FCK plays Tritura FC, who sends friends request. No offense, but no new friends from the same league, mate.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 06-06-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

I didnt watch the match but look at the stats: he played totally fairly, equalized and even had more occasions. In the end we won by a mere chanche goal. Is this NORMAL with a 20 Q DIFFERENCE? We found it funny at the first matches but now it's just riddiculous. I promised myself i'd wait at least 5 matches and this was the 8th:

Not a single token will be purchased anymore for this game since it s clear to me it doesnt matter as long as the system or whatever else decides you gonna play ****. NORDEUS can lick it and go f. Themselves.
    The 4-1-3-2 counters the 4-1-2-1-2 but you should have won by more.. not sure whats gone on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Hmmm, strange indeed! But I believe you should try a different formation, the ND isn't that "good" as people think it is. And with the Q-players you have + variety of roles and positions you could try out and play, I don't know why you picke the ND? I mostly play ND when I'm short of players due injury or if I decide to spare them for a important game later on.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

First time poster

Team: Spartans Lvl 3 Ave 21.3
    DR DC DC DL
    DMC
    MC MC MC
    ST ST
    League: 3rd so far W2 D1 L0
    Cup: 3-0 first leg so should be in next round
    Champ Lge: 2nd W1 D0 L1 ( lost today 4-2 away)