Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

10 minutes.
    All I can say here is...

BEST OF LUCK, because you will need it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

closed to be defeated with 10Q lower team, but luckily have 3 goal in last 15 minutes to cover it, my new signing play really good
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Royal Rumble Cup, Semifinals, First Leg:

New Team Eleven's Q: 56, 3-1-4-2
    William Asset Eleven's Q: 66, 5-3-2 /3-2-3-2

What was supposed to be an all out massacre turned out to be the best performance of the last two seasons in the RR Cup, where, in the end, we get out of Asset's nest with less of what we truly deserved, believe it or nor. Apart from the first ten minutes where both teams canceled each other out, for 80' on the pitch we had not only the initiative, but in the second half a complete dominance over the midfield which led us to fill almost 70% of the pressure bar and, despite the equal number of shoots (12/6 both teams) it's us who were the most dangerous in front of the keeper. We had to force ourselves to light tackling (7 yellow cards pending) and sacrifice a bit of possession, and yet ready go and the first yellow went to Matsukase after 22' (misses next match). We play better and results show up when Stark finds a space to serve Matsukase who makes his Yellow card go forgotten tipping it in (34'). Asset's manager doesn't seem to want to change anything apart from moving the side defenders, and after 10 minutes of canceling out, we got on the break ahead.
    In the second half we force more play on the flanks, adding some pepper to Becker and Getting in Aloui for MAtsukase as to avoid surprises (red arrows both). Turns out to be the right choiche as our pressure this time rockets on our favour, as we created two clear occasions defused the first time by Pereira da Lima (his st!) and the second by the keeper. And just when we're doing our best, a shoot from 30 meters from Pereira da Lima goes in, trolling ALL of our efforts so far. We got another good opportunity by the end with Stark, but the keeper again manages to save it. 1-1 is the final result with a very needed away goal, but the second leg gonna be Hell, despite playing home. Can New Team make the miracle?

Scorers: T.Matsukase, C.Pereira Da Lima.
    MoM: C.Pereira Da Lima (8), William Asset.

Afterthoughts

A mixed feeling of both satisfaction and missed opportunity. William Asset is unbeaten since 3 seasons and they keep winning since two. This is the first time in two months they don't get away with a victory, but we truly wanted to be the ones to break the record's chains and give them a first loss. And we almost were there for 70 minutes. For the second leg, we will miss Matsukase and still have 6 yellow cards (****ing Nordeus not resetting cards), but we'll try to use our home game to make it happen. I highly doubt they won't be able to score at all so at least one more goal for us is needed.

On a side note, we had Kaiserslauten and Alex FC cheering for us. Also, we were surprised to see the manager of WIlliam Asset (present all the match) not bothering with changes or subs, i guess that's how you do when you personal train.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 06-23-2013 at 04:47 PM.

What was supposed to be an all out massacre turned out to be the best performance of the last two seasons in the RR Cup, where, in the end, we get out of Asset's nest with less of what we truly deserved, believe it or nor. Apart from the first ten minutes where both teams canceled each other out, for 80' on the pitch we had not only the initiative, but in the second half a complete dominance over the midfield which led us to fill almost 70% of the pressure bar and, despite the equal number of shoots (12/6 both teams) it's us who were the most dangerous in front of the keeper. We had to force ourselves to light tackling (7 yellow cards pending) and sacrifice a bit of possession, and yet ready go and the first yellow went to Matsukase after 22' (misses next match). We play better and results show up when Stark finds a space to serve Matsukase who makes his Yellow card go forgotten tipping it in (34'). Asset's manager doesn't seem to want to change anything apart from moving the side defenders, and after 10 minutes of canceling out, we got on the break ahead.
    In the second half we force more play on the flanks, adding some pepper to Becker and Getting in Aloui for MAtsukase as to avoid surprises (red arrows both). Turns out to be the right choiche as our pressure this time rockets on our favour, as we created two clear occasions defused the first time by Pereira da Lima (his st!) and the second by the keeper. And just when we're doing our best, a shoot from 30 meters from Pereira da Lima goes in, trolling ALL of our efforts so far. We got another good opportunity by the end with Stark, but the keeper again manages to save it. 1-1 is the final result with a very needed away goal, but the second leg gonna be Hell, despite playing home. Can New Team make the miracle?

Scorers: T.Matsukase, C.Pereira Da Lima.
    MoM: C.Pereira Da Lima (8), William Asset.

Afterthoughts

A mixed feeling of both satisfaction and missed opportunity. William Asset is unbeaten since 3 seasons and they keep winning since two. This is the first time in two months they don't get away with a victory, but we truly wanted to be the ones to break the record's chains and give them a first loss. And we almost were there for 70 minutes. For the second leg, we will miss Matsukase and still have 6 yellow cards (****ing Nordeus not resetting cards), but we'll try to use our home game to make it happen. I highly doubt they won't be able to score at all so at least one more goal for us is needed.

On a side note, we had Kaiserslauten and Alex FC cheering for us. Also, we were surprised to see the manager of WIlliam Asset (present all the match) not bothering with changes or subs, i guess that's how you do when you personal train.
    Well played and you have given yourselves more than a fighting chance in the second leg at home and hopefully those 2 managers are there to support you again, you can tell who they both want to win and thats certainly not william asset, I hope you can pull it off.
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.

Congratz @Morgan O'Bree, well done!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

MATCHREPORT (DAY 19-22) - BALKAN BOYZ (Sz. 6 / Lvl6)

Quick summary: It's been 3 days since the last team update, mostly because I'm on my holiday and *out of office* (enjoying it like h*ll!), but here is a quick summary

We had a tough schedule and it was almost a "You Win or You Die" situation, both in the League and Champions League. In the League, we faced the 3 of the 6 "top teams". The Spanish "CD Tenerife", "Putov FC" and the Vietnamese "something something". Thankfully, we managed to achieve 3 away wins (0-4, 0-1 and 1-6) and therefore collect 9 important points. As it currently stands, we hold on the 1th place with 56p and are 6p clear in front of the 2nd team, Ekranas FC (50p). We will play the Israeli team "RYY HO" (3rd) at home tomorrow, kick off is scheduled at 14:19CET.

When it comes to the Champions League, we had almost a "impossible" task: to win and eliminate the 2nd best Q-team in the tournament, the Turkish Malatyaspor (Q51.6). Since the 1th leg ended in a 2-2 draw, we had no choice then going "all-in" and pray that the 3N-1-2N-2W-2 formation would work against his 4-4-2 ND. Thankfully, it did and we took a important 0-2 win. The win meant that we won after 4-2 on aggregate and made it through to the semi-finals were we will play the Israeli team "Iztik Yan". Iztik Yan is a well know opposition for us, since they competed and participated in the same league edition last season as we did (they ended as 2nd). It seems that their manager is using the same formation as last season (4-2-2-2 hex) and I will probably go with the 3N-2W-2N-1-2 or the 4-3N-2W-1 formation.

All the best ya all!

Over&Out!
    Morgan O'Bree and Maor23 like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

JULY FOURTH PLAYERS REVIEWS WEEK 3

Day 15-21.

On The Up
    • Aaron Ramirez - Currently playing close to his best form with important challenges and tackles and being finding the net from corner opportunities that got us some important wins in the league last week
    • Umar Malik - Still rising in form and getting better each game for us and being the main player in our defence recenty
    • Randy Knight - Our main goalkeeper has been on fine form during the games preventing July Fourth from falling behind or from our opponents equalising during pressure moments in the games.
    • Ronnie O'Sullivan - He has been in great form scoring plenty of goals and also linking up well in games that he has started alongside Miku.

Going Down
    • Michu - He's goals have generally dropped since the beginning of the season and once again like his previous seasons he starts well and then his form dips.
    • Igor Kareski - Never really been a good player for July Fourth and continues to get plenty of yellow cards, we will be pleased to see him leave at the end of the season
    • Alessio Pietropaolo - Has come back from his lay off from injuries and his form hasn't been that great and is still not taking his chances infront of goal, but he is young and we hope he will be a better player next season.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Won cup match against higher level playing 4-5-1V so after much thought and advice I went with 4-3N-1-2 and won 2-1 so am happy but worried about losing away goal right at the end from a cross from a free kick when I have aerial defenders.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

The second semi-final was kinda surprising as Koln went twice ahead (1-0, draw, 1-2) then capitolated a second equalizer and by the very end took the 3-2 in. Yet Alex had 15% bonus due to Koln manager missing and him having 1 supporter. So i wonder how the second leg will go. Basically it's almost to Koln advantage's how things ended up.

For us, a 4-0 in the legue following the cup match.
    Ljepoje likes this.

The second semi-final was kinda surprising as Koln went twice ahead (1-0, draw, 1-2) then capitolated a second equalizer and by the very end took the 3-2 in. Yet Alex had 15% bonus due to Koln manager missing and him having 1 supporter. So i wonder how the second leg will go. Basically it's almost to Koln advantage's how things ended up.

For us, a 4-0 in the legue following the cup match.
    The battle of the heavy T-Buyers here, these teams are "creme de la creme" when it comes to describing that, but having said that... My team isn't too far behind Koln All Stars in terms of relative quality (I'm 6x7*,4x8* and 1x9* for my best possible XI)
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.