Page 204 of 245 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    league game? That's what I get with noob teams too! I expect a killing but only win by a couple of goals
    It was a horrible game, we expected and needed to win at least 10-0 but we didn't so if the league comes down to GD... we will LOSE.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Match Report - AEPRE FC 6-0 SCTA FC

A completely dominated match by AEPRE FC, as another great partnership between three strikers starts to came close. Falcao scores two and an assist, Drogba scores once and two assists. As July is subbed in, July couldn't do anything on his AMC position, before he is promoted to ST in the 80th minute as Falcao is subbed off. A very disappointing debut for Nikola Nikolic as he shots three times and it finds Maximiliano Solchaga's hand twice, and once ended in the woodwork, and earned 4 match rating. Actually, he's a terrible player according to his previous forms at his previous club, he eventually earns 3 match rating too! That is fascinating! For SCTA FC, the most disappointed guy there should be Frans Baldowi, he's currently a top goalscorer, but he couln't find the net for two matches now. This results potentially extends AEPRE FC's lead to 10 points, and increased confidence for the 2nd leg of the Champions League Semifinals aganists FC 40 HATIPLAR tomorrow.

NGE Man of the Match Falcao (9)-1pt
    NGE Ratings

Manager Points This Match
    3pts-???
    2pts-???
    1pt-Bale

Manager Points Top 5
    Falcao-27
    July Fourth-24
    Bale-15
    Kovacevic-13
    Hazard-12

League Standings

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You gonna party like its 1999?
    Depends if we win but just got the bad news my top goal scorer will be suspended for the final, bummer!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Depends if we win but just got the bad news my top goal scorer will be suspended for the final, bummer!
    I can't see how you can lose it really, the way your going this season.

FCB
    CUP Semis 2nd leg

Enter into CUP Final for the 1st time ... won 2 matches(away and home) with 2-1 and 4-0 respectively ....
    Big Thanks to Fadhu17 who supported me when ever I asked him ...
    also thanks to July, dv8r and pnr8555

My ST was injured during the 1st leg away match then I healed with Red packs and today he scored 3 times and assisted 1 time in total 4 goals ... He was excellent from his signing ...

Last edited by FCB; 06-27-2013 at 10:31 PM.
    July Fourth, Ljepoje and fadhul17 like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Can anyone help me here??I'm currently at level 8 but from the beginning of the season 7 I started to play with 4-5-1 V style and has not lost any match in the league,won the League and Champions League for the first time.But in the middle of the season 8 when I reached CL 1/4 and Cup 1/4 (and also was first in my league with 6 pts lead and 14-3-0 run) something strange happened...I lost 5 games in a row (2 in CL,1 in Cup and 2 in the league) and there was no difference whether I played the match at home or away, and whether it was a weaker opponent or at the same level as me...now,in the end of the season my run looks terrible (2-2-6), I'm knocked out from the CL,Cup and lost 1st place in the league with 5 pts behind the leader.I really don't know what to do with my team because training and rotations don't help...therefore, I have a question for the more experienced players..is it the fault of the game or my formation suddenly stopped working or maybe my players are out of form?I will be grateful for every answer...

15 points clear above the second place, titre claim after tough match with second account won 2-1 at home.

i think i have some struggle with 3N-1-4-1-1. Need some suggestion for tommorrow, my opponent in semi final have the same formation
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    CUP Semis 2nd leg

Enter into CUP Final for the 1st time ... won 2 matches(away and home) with 2-1 and 4-0 respectively ....
    Big Thanks to Fadhu17 who supported me when ever I asked him ...
    thanks to July, dv8r and pnr8555

My ST was injured during the 1st leg away match then I healed with Red packs and today he scored 3 times and assisted 1 time in total 4 goals ... He was excellent from his signing ...

Hey thanks and well done... Who do you face in the final on Thursday or do you not know yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Breaking News: Tension rises.

Good luck and as @J.F said, "you have absolutely nothing to lose being the underdog.."

Go Go Novi Tim!
    Gamer_X likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hey thanks and well done... Who do you face in the final on Thursday or do you not know yet?
    dont know yet ... 2nd semis starts in another 6 hours ... both are almost same quality level ...Milad FC is 17 quality and Gebze is 17.3 quality ...

1st leg match result : Milad FC(2)- Gebze(1) ... it was home match for Milad FC and he gave 1 away goal to the opponent

any idea how to counter this ...

Last edited by FCB; 06-25-2013 at 04:05 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013