Page 215 of 245 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. OCS BRIGADE (English Team)
    Type: League Title Decider
    Kick-off: 19:00 ICT

Team Comparison

Formation: 4-4-2 classic
    Position in League: 8th (38 pts)

Match Preview
    AEPRE FC is ready to seals their 4th league title in the club's history by defeating a team who managed to upset several managers, OCS BRIGADE. The three points is a must, as AEPRE FC will open the gap from AREMA FC to 10 points, which AREMA FC will finish their best at 2nd, as they can only earn the maximum of 9 points in their 3 matches left.

AEPRE FC will be playing on 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly, which is now AEPRE FC's tradition when they are facing 4-4-2 classic. As Didier Drogba still complaining about his position in the Starting 11, the manager immediately responded that July and Falcao are currently on their form, as he will probably start in the Champions League final on the Saturday morning. Nikola Nikolic has been given a very last chance to shine on his MC position, which usually belong to currently suspended Eden Hazard. As Nikolic currently having very disappointing performance by always getting a maximum rating of 4 in matches, as the manager looking to sell him if he couldn't impress the manager. The rest of the lineup remains the same, with Ivor Hardy still in the defensive line.

This match will also be attended by the President of Nordeus, AEPRE FC Club President and the Minister of Football, as they will be handing the trophies at the end of the match. If Nikolic managed to shine, he'll be lifting the trophy. If he couldn't, it will by July and Falcao.

Lineups

AREMA FC not to feature in next season's league with AEPRE FC
    Due to AREMA FC starting to use asymmetry/weird formation and win all matches since, they will not be featuring in the next season's league with AEPRE FC's manager unfriending him.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Did you sell Lewandowski, Reus and Kross?
    I sell Lewandowski, Reus is still on the team, and I do not have Kross in my team

AEPRE FC suffers second defeat
    A 3-4 defeat to OCS BRIGADE postponed their celebration. Tomorrow AEPRE FC will raise the trophy in front of Antoine FC's fans as they are going to face Antoine FC at 16:29 ICT. It was Miles Hughes, who scores 4 goals today, just like Robert Lewandowski.

As we suffer defeat this match, no manager points awarded.

OCS BRIGADE is 12 points lower than our team.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC suffers second defeat
    A 3-4 defeat to OCS BRIGADE postponed their celebration. Tomorrow AEPRE FC will raise the trophy in front of Antoine FC's fans as they are going to face Antoine FC at 16:29 ICT. It was Miles Hughes, who scores 4 goals today, just like Robert Lewandowski.

As we suffer defeat this match, no manager points awarded.

OCS BRIGADE is 12 points lower than our team.
    Nothing worse than that could of happened to you today, I hope you get the win you need to wrap it up. Only trouble with this game is the NGE where nothing is certain.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nothing worse than that could of happened to you today, I hope you get the win you need to wrap it up. Only trouble with this game is the NGE where nothing is certain.
    Unfortunately, Falcao and you couldn't lift the trophy today. I think they will win the title tomorrow as we beat aganist a team at the bottom of the table, Antoine FC.

BUT if AREMA FC lost to Hamzah FC in the same fashion tonight, AEPRE FC will be the Champion! We also need to keep our team ready for winning the league and CL. Also my CL Finalist, Shogun FC also lost a match today too...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Unfortunately, Falcao and you couldn't lift the trophy today. I think they will win the title tomorrow as we beat aganist a team at the bottom of the table, Antoine FC.

BUT if AREMA FC lost to Hamzah FC in the same fashion tonight, AEPRE FC will be the Champion! We also need to keep our team ready for winning the league and CL. Also my CL Finalist, Shogun FC also lost a match today too...
    Yeah looking at that result it seemed like it was one of those days where one of the opoonents players you mentioned played a blinder and when that happens there isn't much that can be done about it, Let's hope you get the win tomorrow or of course a bad result from AREMA.

LEAGUE ROUND 24

selcuk ask 0-2 July Fourth

selcuk ask 109.3 4-4-2 classic - July Fourth 119.5 dandelion 1st half then 3N-4-1-2 until 68 minutes 3N-1-4-2

This game was a little tense but not as tense as yesterday, Both teams played out a dull first half cancelling each other out and neither side had a great chance to score a goal, It wasn't until we altered things slightly with Stuart entering the field of we began to have a dominant spell early in the second half, O'Sullivan ran with the ball and got through to goal and a pass to Vestergaard got us the important breakthrough, We consolidated it 3 minutes later when a Diamond free-kick went out for a 'double corner' in which Stuart crossed into Papaleo to header us 2-0 in front, however there was a small tense period for us as the momentum shifted back towards the home team, Robertson and Triquot both had shots blocked and Papaleo a few minutes later setup Michu who should sealed the deal but he put it over, There was a mistake from Diamond and Robertson ran with it but thankfully Malik was on hand to win the ball, July Fourth held out for the few minutes to win the game.

Goals: Vestergaard (51) Papaleo (54) MOTM: Papaleo.

Team Talk: The important win puts us now within 2 points of winning the title and we technically could be champions tonight if both nakomphatom and Batigo fail to win tonight but I believe they will both win. We play our 'sister club' erster FC Puma tomorrow at home in the league before facing a tricky away fixture at ALPDER on Saturday. Also to chuck in a tense CUP Final tonight and CL Final tomorrow evening. It's sure to be a very interesting and tense ending to our season in the hunt for some trophies.

Title Odds: July Fourth 1/40, Batigo United 16/1, nakomphatom 33/1.
    pnr8555, Ljepoje and dv8r like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah looking at that result it seemed like it was one of those days where one of the opoonents players you mentioned played a blinder and when that happens there isn't much that can be done about it, Let's hope you get the win tomorrow or of course a bad result from AREMA.
    Lots of doors are opening for AEPRE FC to win the title.

We are very sure that I can beat Antoine FC, but we must not getting too overconfident...

Outright - League
    AEPRE FC 1/21
    AREMA FC 300/1

AREMA FC v. Hamzah FC
    AREMA FC 1/4
    Hamzah FC 8/3

Champions League Final
    AEPRE FC 3/1
    Shogun FC 6/1
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-27-2013 at 01:02 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    I sell Lewandowski, Reus is still on the team, and I do not have Kross in my team
    Ah, oke. I noticed that Lewa wasn't on your team anymore. Reus is mostly used as a sub - yes? Didn't you have Kross? I thought you did. But Agüero is doing fine I see
    pnr8555 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Don't have any time for any report since I'm travelling, but here is a quick update: I can say and confirm that we are 100% the new League Champs after we beat "Ekranas FC" with 0-3 away today. We are now 12points ahead with 2 rounds to go and I can't see Ekranas FC (who is 2nd at 56p) troubling us anymore

When it comes to the Champions League, we will be playing in the finals (for the 4th time) since we manange to beat Iztik Yan with 9-2 on aggregate in the semi-finals. We will face the English team "Speeders FC" in the finals. A win here is a must after last years troll-lol-oOo against the Turkish opposition TanerGS!

Whis ya all good luck, all the best!
    pnr8555 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________