Page 44 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I beat 2-3 away the quwaitian Q54 guy using that against the 4-2-3-1 you describe (i was Q 49). I cant forget it as i lost 4-2 home and was 1-3 until minute 85.

3N-2DM-3-2 works too i rekon.
    Cool thanks

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Since nothing tends to land on our transfer list left midfield wise and PT takes a looooooong time, I'm going to spend the day trying to bring in some players for Troll City.

Troll City also got their youth today, 12T 3* MC, signed him up and gonna train him since theres a 100 greens saved up already on the account.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-03-2013 at 02:00 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quite interesting TM today! It has been like this since 12.00CET... No server generated players, no refreshed scoutlist and I believe people has been sending, accepting or rejecting negotiable offers.

As you all can see, there are only 4x5* (around 45-47Q) and bids are pouring in. I'm expecting bidding wars, L.Messi is first out!

July Fourth and El Pistolero like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    yeah, my transfer list was the same, pretty short... we had tons of high q players yesterday and today in the morning, despite being highest level of the server (probably a cross-server list) but now... nothing at all, 16 players all in all, 4x4* 16x3*
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Quite interesting TM today! It has been like this since 12.00CET... No server generated players, no refreshed scoutlist and I believe people has been sending, accepting or rejecting negotiable offers.

As you all can see, there are only 4x5* (around 45-47Q) and bids are pouring in. I'm expecting bidding wars, L.Messi is first out!

I bet your happy now that you got your business done yesterday now the market has gone back to normal, many managers would of missed out on your server and now be fighting for scraps.
    Morgan O'Bree and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Hmmm.....might risk it and wait until tomorrow and Wednesday. There's an ML who looks pretty good on my scout list, but at 23yo and Q58, it might not be worthwhile (that and he's a playmaker, which are usually pretty useless). Might carry on with negotiations until then.

I have three in my squad.
    If you look on the market, most DH's are quite old compared to mid 20's where they used to be a few.

Might just be mine

Breaking News - Negotiations Begin...

Just seen this ML/AML come up on the negotiations page, I've offered 3T and £120M for the player, The manager is L20 so he is 4*, so there is a chance he may accept or counter offer the player for a selling price, if he asks for 5-6T, we will match it and complete the sale.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Based on that current list, I'd take the GK and the DC, but its upto you if you want to refresh, otherwise you could buy 5* players from the TM.
    My keeper, Dunk (should of known he'd be crap with a name like that lol) Got mostly 6's last season, despite me rarely losing.

Cheers bud, might get that Keeper

Apprentice
    safely thorugh to the next round, 60 minutes played, 5-1 up agg to a poor lvl 6
    El Pistolero likes this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I bet your happy now that you got your business done yesterday now the market has gone back to normal, many managers would of missed out on your server and now be fighting for scraps.

LOL! And yes, I do!

I was afraid that this would happend. Yesterday was crazy with massive 5* generated players, just pouring in and a Mr.Scout list that was refreshed 4 or 5 times. Thankfully I managed to get the players I needed, just missing a ML + MR.

This transferlist "scenario" is more or less the same as last season when it was "Sahara desert" from day 2 to day 4. Let's see if it gets better by tomorrow. I'm also thinking of selling my reserve player, 22yr old Nenad Tomović (5*, Q46). Just to get some xtra money in. Could come in handy since I need to renew some contracts.

Btw, The scoutlist is set to "refresh" by tomorrow right? I have 246T left for PT, but could spend at least 50T for a descent scout, especially if he will be a ML or MR.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________