Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Few things i don`t understand ...

Thumbs up Few things i don`t understand ...

= Last season i bid for 4 players 5* , that fast got the 6* one , all 18 years old to have them this season and the result was a low player this season (rise from 34 to 35 and stuck)
    = This season (4th) i got now like other 4 18 years old players top 5* quality and i cannot understand why they earn so hard exp ... after all hard training they got like 43% progress and they should get like 200% !!!

= I took 4 players from scout all 22 years old (one in 2nd season , two at 3rd season , one this 4th season ) and guess what ... they rise up faster then a 18 years old player like 2x faster ... (gianluigi buffon , zlatan ibrahimovich , zinedine zidane and the last jose campusano )

So can someone explain me how the hell a player 22 years old rise faster then a 18 years old player ?
    I understand the game needs to burn more tokens so the players keep supporting the game but to get 1 player 18 years top quality i spend like 20 + tokens !

I hope i can rise this four players 18 y.o to be useful next season too ...

I also have noticed big drops, MOM game rating 9 19yo GK 120% even after the second game with a 6-0 win their gains were poor.
    Three players in the last game also played in the first only 1 skill point each.
    Striker in second game injured after 50min gets 3 skill points, 1 from the first game, crazy! man.

Maybe there has been some changes made to slow development down, to many messing with the system?.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

It's wierd, I signed an 18 year old and he doesn't develop much in training either and lacks behind the scouts. Some younger players are going to gain skill points better than others and I find that development for players is faster if they are on the lower end of the star spectrum as well.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-20-2012 at 12:46 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    1st: position of the player match with your play style
    2nd: how well he play each match
    3th: some random rate
    those are 3 things effect how much exp your layer get each match/training
    @Accyrover: isn't it obvious? when u won 6-0 mean most of the match the ball was in the other half field,so your GK basically just stand there do nothing

Yeh! just like all last season when he was getting 6's all season just for picking his arse.

2nd point lol Striker score two and three assists, 7 rating, your sure right about random.

Last night three players out of position (opposition) two MC's playing as ST both 8's 1ML playing DL 7. crazy game.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

i play with the same team most of the time because at the start of season i buy scouts and 5* top young players and the older from the other season i sell or keep as exchange ... anyway the young players don`t rise like they should so worthless to buy them !

And i hate that scout players got only one or two top 6* with a good special ability ... so i have now more then 100 tokens but no player on scout to buy ....

Who know the reason of difference of prices from :
    1 st (18 years old , 194 cm , 89 kg , right foot user , no sa , 1.5 m ) 35 quality !

1 st (18 years old , 194 cm , 89 kg , right foot user , no sa , 3.6 m ) 35 quality !

they have same attack ability (40,2) the first scores and assist much more often then the second even if i change the position where he plays , where is the point in this ??
    the second ended sold to other team ... i mean i better keep the cheap one because the other one is poor !
    The same problem i had with two amc : 1st amc 31 quality , lower in all stats vs a other amc 38 quality better in all stats and the lower is much cheaper and scores/assist much often then the other lol !

Statistics from 2 amc`s : top quality (3-5-6-6-5) and never gets over 6 vs low quality (8-7-7-8-8) and very constant scorer !
    Last edited by Ro Edu; 12-20-2012 at 12:41 PM.

The more expensive player will develop faster.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Banned
    This game is getting very wierd - GK injured? ST that was last season Best Player in league with most passes and most goals scored can not shoot on target anymore. In Two games I had 11-2 and 12-2 shots on target - this is crazy.
    The match Engine has been updated and the game acts unreasonably bad. 2 goals scored in the same minute in the same minute I got a red card. few minutes later my opponent gets yellow cards and he scores in the same minute - is like I was shooting at my own goal free kick.
    These two scenarios are IMPOSSIBLE - I have played manager games since 1993, games like FIFA Manager, Football Manager, Premiere league and many other games for PC and other game consoles and I NEVER seen such scenarios.
    This game is becoming frustrating. it doesn't matter that I have Scout and 5* players and good tactic - the engine gives me a draw with a 3 star team where I had 75% possession and my opponent shot more shots on the goal and more on target than my best MVP attackers. That's impossible to have.
    You judge if this is right or normal.
    DarioDA likes this.

Are you doing anything wrong on your end? I'm getting similar frustrating results, but I don't see anything wrong with a GK getting injured and your ST playing badly at a higher level. I'm still waiting for several bits of action in the same minute, AFAIK it can happen, but it's never happened to me.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15