Thread: Nordeus steals tokens?

Nordeus steals tokens?

This morning bidding for players and most rivals are team players left

They abandoned the team and the first day and the first hour are bidding for players and spending a lot of tokens? JAJAJA

Sorry for my poor english
    Last edited by diegopinares; 06-02-2013 at 05:47 AM.

Those abandoned teams are usually AI bidders, they have unlimited tokens and never give up...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Those abandoned teams are usually AI bidders, they have unlimited tokens and never give up...
    Funny that some believe this... While I don't because I had a similar situation to what the OP described... bidders going for 5* players when their team was 3*, but turned out to be non-T buyers and soon left the auction in the first few rounds... If anyone looks at my team and sees 7* and 8* players, they are gonna think... "don't bid against them"
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't think they are doing like this and if they are doing is very bad... but like I said, I don't think so.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't think they are doing like this and if they are doing is very bad... but like I said, I don't think so.
    really ?? and why u don't think it so?
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Dreamer
    06-01-2013, 12:49 PM #11

For me the most important "cheat thing" in this game is the bidding robot issue.

Since the robots are set so u can have as many leagues (which is the best ever idiotic thing the lovely developers done) ,its very easy to cheat .You feed them unlimited tokens just to cheat...very easy and very clever from them.

And if somebody say than the robots are needed for the game is more idiot cause u can set as many leagues as u want with the active players and have no robots at all.Any inactive account can be put in a different server for the 70 days that they erase it and everybody is fine.
    But they leave the robots there to give u wierd results,bidding wars etc.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Banned
    I speak about "bidd robot Nordeus created teams" before and i am sure that they exist.Of course I can not prove it..
    For those who believe that everything is fair WAKE UP !The world is unfair,people do far worse things for money,why do you think that everything is OK here ?

Dreamer
    since the game has Nord accounts can't be fair.It's so simple.

We can enjoy the game with this issue and have fun with the 35 T + any offer .

That's it ..we take it or leave it..i feel very idiot that i bought 160 T in L2-3,AND very happy that i didn't and don't buy in the future
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Nordeus steals tokens?

They steal tokens. Plain and simple. Till yesterday i never did buy not a single tokens, and i never have problem with bidding for a decent player ( i always spent on them 2-8 tokens, and almost never loose). Now then, today i bought tokens for the first time, and my first attempt to buy decent player result in bidding war, in which i loose all of my tokens and i even didn't get player. I got a feeling that AI bidders just sit in some dark corner, and wait for those who are willing to spend some cash on the game just to take them everything so they spend money all over again.