Thread: Ticket prices

Banned

Ticket prices

Hello all, im level 6, and was wondering wat the ideal Price is for tickets for ya home games, and is it the same roughly for the cup and champions league, and wats the ideal bonus amount to keep the lads happy.

And just got beat in the cup 4-1, by a far better team tan mine, has now happened for the past 5 seasons where ive gone out in the cup 2 a far better side tan me, yet my friends on here, always seem 2 play a far weajer side tan there side and progress most seasons, so annoyin that it keeps happenein to me.

Keep putting the prices up until you notice fewer fans coming then you'll know what the maximum they will pay is...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Hello all, im level 6, and was wondering wat the ideal Price is for tickets for ya home games, and is it the same roughly for the cup and champions league, and wats the ideal bonus amount to keep the lads happy.

And just got beat in the cup 4-1, by a far better team tan mine, has now happened for the past 5 seasons where ive gone out in the cup 2 a far better side tan me, yet my friends on here, always seem 2 play a far weajer side tan there side and progress most seasons, so annoyin that it keeps happenein to me.
    had it 11 for league an cl...try it but also do what jldm told u ..maybe 12 is better or 10 also.I got some experiments and 11 was fine for me
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

I've set maximum win bonus for the players in all competitions.

But I'm also a "fans friendly" club, and only charge $10 for league matches, and I'm level 12.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Level 6 and 6quid to get in. Keep the stadium full